II

Zayn was walking down the street as it rained slightly, he was tapping the palm of his hand with his index finger as a certain drum rhythm continued to replay in his head.

  He was happy with the way his morning began, after a in-laws, he was happy to finally get out of his house and into the studio, he was happy to get his hands on the new drum set Harry promised him last week.

  His phone vibrated against his thigh and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket answering it with a hello.

  "I'm going to be a bit late, to the studio I'm backed up in traffic." Zayn rolls his eyes at Harrys new information.

  Harry was late for everything, and this time was no different.

  "Do you understand we only have three hours until Jades ballet recital..Miya will be pissed if we're late." Zayn listens to Harry's horn beeping followed by a fuck off.

  "Miya will be fine, I'll just fuck her tonight and it'll all be well."  Zayn pulled his phone away from his mouth so he could thank the man before him for opening the door for him.

  " First of all, get here and second I told you about that shit..I don't want to hear about your sex life." The busy raven haired man says to his childish brother-in law.

   "Not unless it involves you, right?" Zayn hung up as soon as Harry said this because he couldn't bother listening to Harry's sexual slurs.

  "Good morning Layla." Zayn greets grabbing the keys to the studio Harry rented out. She blushed and waved.. that's all Zayn ever got from her a wave and blush.

  But Zayn was horrible at realizing when someone is into him, It took Layla 2 years to make him ask her out on a date..he hates rejection.

  When he got into the studio, he rubbed his hands together excited and flipped the light switch on ready to see the cherry red Yamaha drum set his curly haired friend promised him...but it was no where to be found.

  All that surrounded him were a few guitars the controls to the booth and sound panels.  He didn't want to seem like a spoiled brat, but he really wanted that drum set.

  He groaned and ripped his scarf and jacket off of his body throwing it to the generic couch on the right to him.

  He still had the drum rhythm  in his bones and he couldn't stop tapping his foot..he quickly grabbed a creme colored guitar that stood against a chair nicely and sat down on the ground quickly but gently strumming a harmony to go along with the rhythm in his head.

  "hmmm ......yoou say its hard to keep a secret....." He tried hard to think of lyrics, but he couldn't pair up any to the beat and feeling he felt.

  "Sorry, I'm arrrgh late." Zayn looks up to see Harry struggling with a huge box in his arms. Two men behind him carrying boxes that were much smaller..

  Harry knew this of course, but he wanted to seem strong in front of Zayn. He loved the way Zayn's eyes lit up in excitement when he read the words Yamaha on the big white box.