VII.

The Malik family along with Harry's side of the family were at the stage of finally liking one another. Harry and Miya's relationship was a friendship turned marriage due to her getting pregnant, Harry will never admit it but deep down he knew he would never have married Zayn's sister if it wasn't for their kids.

  " Your children are so gorgeous." Zayn's brother says to Harry, while Harry watches Zayn smile at the conversation he was having with his father. It wasn't anything that bothered Harry because he was happy that Zayn had a great relationship with his father, but he knew a lot of the reason Zayn hid himself is because of him.

  "Thanks, when are you going to have kids?" Harry questioned, as Zayn looked across the room to see that Harry was staring him down like a hungry cannibal.

  " Never, I can hardly take care of myself let alone a kid." Jordin says before swallowing down the rest of the mango punch the roller rink served.  

  Jordin wasn't feminine, but he was in touch with his feminine side..although he loved sports and drinking beer he still had some sort of passion for fashion and looking good. Even if that meant putting a splash of concealer near his eye-lids or adding a scarf to elongate his neck.

  "Hey now I'm sure you'd be a great dad...you know Zayn was so confident about being a dad, he told me that Rome would be accepted intro Harvard by his third birthday." Jordin chuckled when Harry said this, and Harry laughed too remembering the moment exactly.

  " Did you know my dad thought you were going to be a horrible dad, he still hates you for some reason." Jordin informs Harry, Harry rolls his eyes and shrugs.

  "Lets go pay him a visit I'm sure he's been waiting for my conversation all afternoon."  Harry says in a sarcastic voice that Jordin felt worried about. Jordin and Harry were actually pretty decent acquaintances, they'd go out for drinks every once in a while and it was because of Harry that Jordin found a job as a small time studio clerk.

  " Oi, Oi, Oi!" Harry yells when he arrives near the table where Zayn stood talking to a built man that went by the name of Yaser.

  " Hey..you guys..um hey." Zayn says feeling caught, even though there was no possible way his father could tell they kissed from a moment like this.

  " Hey daddy-in law hows life, how are you enjoying the party-o" Harry ramps out obnoxiously, Jordin turning and walking away as soon as Harry said this due to a plea of help to clean things up from Miya.

  " I'd ask if you were drunk but after nearly six years of you being my daughters husband I realize its your usual behavior." Yaser says, his thick fathered accent throwing punches to Harrys immature, free living behavior.

  " Hm, glad to know you'd ask just in case though, you really care old man." Harry replies sealing his comment off with his pure dimpled smile that made Zayn shiver...he wanted out of this situation, in some ways Zayn felt like he was outing himself by having Harry in his fathers presence.

  " You're a very strange boy, isn't he Zayn..no wonder your son wants to wear tu-tu's if he was my son not a chance...Zayn never let your son dance ballet like a wuss." Zayn closed his eyes and nodded when his father said this because, that was a embarrassment.

  It was actually embarrassing to Zayn that his father was so old fashioned, but like everything else Harry took what yaser said and applied it to his I don't give a fuck list.

  " He danced better than half of the girls on that stage...he must have some of your genes after all, oh and next time I'll be sure to give him a wig to wear too..make you a proud grandfather." Harry says in a more serious tone before turning away to help Miya pick the rest of the birthday decorations up.