V.

Zayn watched his back the whole time Harry was around him, in fact every time Harry was in the same room with him during their baby sitting job he found every excuse to check on the kids, but unfortunately that would no longer do the job, because the kids were now taking their nap.

  "Finally, I have a horrible headache, I love my kids but god they're loud." Harry sighs out as he finds his way across the medium sized living room, sitting in the love seat that mirrored a large window showing a nice view of London.

  Zayn just coughed uncomfortably and sat on the couch across the room, he was trying all he could to seem normal..but the way Harry looked in his dreams played with his head. Harry knew something was up, but it wasn't a bad thing in his mind..all he could think about is how to get what was wrong out of Zayn.

   " You didn't eat your burrito and I know Chipolte is indeed your favorite." Harry says, his voice deep with suspicion which only made Zayn even more uncomfortable.

  "Yeah, just not hungry." Zayn replies before scratching his thigh, the threads of his jeans going loose under his short nails.

  " Whats going on then, go ahead tell me.....its the notebook isn't it." Zayn hated how Harry said the notebook..because it was too obvious that the handwriting in the notebook was his brother in-laws

  "Your notebook...just admit it's yours." Zayn states, his head aching at the thought of Harry denying it any longer.

   "You read it then I take it, and if that's the case I have no reason to deny these allegations." Zayn sat up in surprise..even though he thought Harry wrote the shit in the notebook he did not necessarily think he'd ever admit it to him.

  " Wait..wait a second your admitting to writing that disgusting shit."Zayn questions the tone of his voice telling Harry that he wasn't as interested in why as he'd hoped.

  "Yeah, why not...you know magazines think I'm gay any way.." Harry said simply, which made Zayn cringe even more..because there is no way Harry is gay he has two kids with his sister.

  "You're not gay, Harry you have two kids to prove it..why would you write that shit about me...out of all people." Zayn exasperated, panicked when he saw the way Harry smirked and moved to rest his elbows on his knees.

  Homosexuality, honestly scared the living shit out of Zayn..Its always been a black area...his father, mother, grandmother..his whole family taught him to try hard to stay away from all things dark...

  " I am not gay you're right, but then again what kind of person imagines fucking their brother in-law and his wife at the same time." Zayn jumped to his feet when Harry said this and pointed at Harry in the most odd dad fashion ever.

  "That is so nasty, so fucking sick Harry..you need help." Harry's head snapped back as laughter engulfed him.

  "God I'm joking, you're so uptight about this stuff." Zayn was just confused at the moment, he didn't feel like he could believe anything that came out of Harry's mouth at the moment because the curly haired man was making a joke out of the whole situation.

  " Who would be chill about his brother in-law referencing a threesome with his- look this is besides the point..why would you write that stuff about me if you're a straight married father." Zayn asked, taking the moment to sit back down his arms crossed over his chest in sheer discomfort.

  " Because." Harry whispers, and for the first time in a very long time Zayn saw his long-term friend clam up a bit.

  "Look if you're confused with your sexuality..we can like get help..I know the strip club you worked at was real racy and-" Zayn begins, in his mind he was worried..his sister could be broken hearted, kids are involved and now to top it all off Harry was walking towards him in a sulky way.