III

" Harry please tell me this isn't what I think it is?" Zayn asked the man in the driver's seat as they got closer to the private school that was holding Harry's daughter's recital.

   " It depends on what you think it is." Harry contests with a smile that made Zayn feel almost dumb for thinking the brown journal in his hand is a written ballad of Harrys love for him.

   " Well, I-I uh, just tell me Harry." The car seemed to slow down when Zayn said this, but it only worried Zayn more that he wasn't going to get an answer out of his family member.

   " Its um, it's something that I want you to keep and read..and when you're done reading it, I'll tell you what it is." The answer Harry gave Zayn was not at all good enough in Zayn's eyes, but it was too late because Harry pulled into a parking spot that lay on the concrete next to the minivan that Layla drives.

   " Let's go." Harry suggests, turning off the car with the twist of his big hand. Unlike Zayn, Harry was comfortable with the outcome of this conversation.

    Zayn mirrored Harry's movement and got out of the car, he was not surprised to see a couple teenage girls googling over his brother in-law but he was surprised that Harry waved at them flirtatiously.

   "Hey inappropriate..you have a wife." Zayn spit under his breath because they were being greeted by the chancellor of the school.

  "Hello Mr. Styles very happy to see you like always." The old gray haired man greeted as if Zayn was invisible.

  "I'm here too." zayn informs the Chancellor and he just earns a nod and smile before Harry pulls him away from the chancellor.

  Although Zayn was normally the quiet, reserved type, he always got yappy when he felt like his credit wasn't put where it was due.

  "Chill out Mr. bad ass this is a catholic school." Harry says teasingly, once they come in sight of the rest of their family.

   "Easy for you to say Mr. celebrity." Zayn replies before splashing a smile on his face when he see's his wife or Layla # 2 standing to show the both of them that she saved seats.

  "Hey love how are you?" Zayn asked happy to see his beautiful tan lean dark haired wife.

  "Excited, Rome woke up just there if you want to say hi." harry sees the way Layla pushed Zayn off and looked at it  as a unappreciative bitch fit. He disliked his dream, mans wife, but they were family.

  " Yeah, uh, be right back." Zayn looked at Harry and Harry smiled at him in his cheeky way..but Zayn didn't see it the way Harry wanted him to and just smiled back in his family like way.

  "Where's Miya?" Harry questioned Layla, and Layla sat down with a sigh. She fixed the bangles on her wrist and looked up at Harry with bothersome eyes.

  " Backstage trying to keep your son from putting a tutu on, the boys in critical condition he needs help." This was the sarcastic criticism Layla only gave to Harry, and Harry hated it..she always tried to play her bitchiness off as a joke but Harry knew this was the real her.