VI

Zayn strummed his guitar and tapped his foot as he tried to distract himself from the recent events of the prior weekend, It was his favorite day of the week. Monday. Most people don't enjoy Mondays but to Zayn Monday was his day to be alone for a couple hours and sing and write songs..sometimes for Harry, and sometimes for himself.

  At the particular moment he was writing the 10th song on Harry's unnamed sophomore album, Zayn sat in the studio and hummed along to a melody he pondered up on the strings of the guitar, and oddly words weren't coming like they normally do..because the only thing Zayn can seem to think about is a mans body.. period.

  To be honest Zayn has blocked the thoughts of being with a man out of his head to his best ability ever since he got married. Layla was his Savior in some ways and his tormentor in others. Zayn had words in his head that he could put to the song but he'd never actually do it because they were words he felt should be kept to himself.

  As he ignored the words that he would not verify as lyrics, he also ignored the ringing of his cell phone especially since the chimes were throwing off his inspiration and it didn't help the caller I.D. read Harry's name. Zayn has not given himself the chance to think about Harry in particular because in his mind body and soul that was the hugest no in the world.

  "Met a man today said boy don't be scared..I'll catch when you fall..I been here all along." Zayn sung giving in to his flamboyant side and singing the lyrics he felt but didn't necessarily want to feel.

  "Been calling out your name...its time you unravel that heart you tied so tight...got....got...." Zayn repeated the word got, not knowing where to go next, and this was another huge road block because the black haired boy never got caught in a song to the point he couldn't think of lyrics.

  " Got.... fuck....fuck..fuck!" Zayn shouted , he stood to his feet and slammed the acoustic guitar he cherished on its stand and grabbed the roots of his hair in dire frustration.

  " Got ripped from the veins?" Zayn heard a creamy medium deep voice say..he turns to see Liam Payne eating from a bag of nuts with a friendly smile on his face.

  " What are you doing in here I have this place rented out." Zayn says, worried that if Liam heard his lyrics he'd know automatically what happened between him and Harry.

  " That could be the next line, you know to the song." Liam suggested before throwing a few more cashews into his mouth.

  Zayn looked at the green plastic bag that read Ca$hews on it and shook his head immediately. Liam is Louis' Intern and Zayn's bother.. He was about 17 and had a nag for writing music just like Zayn..but Zayn looks at him and see's nothing but generic.

  " Thanks kid but no thanks..look can you leave I actually have some things I need to get done." Zayn asked in a half decent sincere voice. He never liked to be rude to anyone and it was no different for Liam.

  "Yeah, sorry....I just thought that those words would be better than fuck, fuck, fuck." Zayn looked at the brown haired boy and stared at the way his hair was growing out from being recently cut.

  "Well, yeah..but I only use things that I come up with..no offense I mean I'm sure you'll find great use for those words but I'm afraid there not wanted here." Liam shrugs, when the frustrated man before him says this.

   " Just trying to help...by the way Louis wanted me to tell you that your wife is coming by to pick you up and you have to sign  a card for your niece and nephew that you forgot to sign for the party tonight."  Zayn groans.... and quickly recovers after realizing that he just showed a bit of his true feeling in front of someone he doesn't know at all.