IX

Zayn woke up in a bed he was unfamiliar with, his head was spinning and the body of a man was layed way too close for his heterosexual comfort. Yet he couldn't bring himself to move, partially because the mans arm was gripping his hip so tightly he had no option to. With a yawn Zayn finally let his eyes flutter open the drapes were wide open making him shut his eyes immediately.

  " You're up?" Zayn heard a groggy british accent ask, it almost sounded familiar but for some reason he couldn't quite dcypher it.

  " Who the hell are you?" Zayn asked finally sitting up quickly once the man next to him turned to lay on his back.

   " Its Harry.." Harry says his hair reading bed head times 3.

  "Oh my god, why are we in a bed..together where are we?!?!" Zayn questioned before blinking a few times to adjust to the light of the sun.

  " Why do you think we're in bed together..." Harry asked his shirtless body making Zayn ache in utter disbelief.

  " Because Uh we got drunk and fell asleep." Zayn says shyly, his black hair somehow even messier than Harry's.

  " Um, well you're wrong, we had sex last night." Zayn's eyes went so wide he nearly felt a exposion in his orbs.

  " Harry, no oh my god no please tell me  this is a fucking sick joke." Zayn groans out, pinching the bridge of his nose harshly.

  " Am I that bad of a fuck god knows last night you weren't complaining."  Harry says before standing up from the bed his briefs the only thing holding Zayn's eyes from falling out of his head.

  " Get some f*cking clothes on..where the hell are we any way." Zayn says, in defeat, his stomach churning with resentment pointed towards himself more than anyone else.

  " We're in London...but you do know we have to talk about what happened last night." harry says as he pulls his tight skinny jeans up and over his hips.

  " No we don't Harry, because from all I know you could've took advantage of  me last night..you'd totally do that." harry immediately laughed when Zayn said this and quickly without too much thought walks over to where Zayn was.

  Zayn slipped into his last shoe before rising up to see Harry in front of him shirtless. Harry had a look of I'm ready to teach you a lesson, and that made Zayn's gut wrench.

  "Get the hell away from me...you have that crazy ass look in your eyes.." Zayn says before rolling on his back and across the bed to get away from who he saw as a carnivore.

  " What crazy look Zayn, look I'm really just saying this if you want this all to end all you have to do is kiss me right now and not want more of me." Harry says with a sly smirk on his face, a smirk that read I'm trouble.

  " Goddammit can't you just take my word..Harry you're going to ruin our friendship, and you just told me we slept together didn't you get what you wanted." Harry moved over to Zayn for the second time, and sat down next to him.

  " You actually think the only thing I want from you is sex?" harry asked a sincere concerned look in his face, to Zayn Harry almost looked confused.

  The way Harrys thick eyebrows scrunched together, made Zayn forget the emotions of anger and annoyance he was suppose to have for him.

  " Hm, well ye-yeah I mean I assume..Look thats nit important." Zayn replies before pushing himself up and off the bed before being rudely returned to it roughly by his shirtless brother in-law.

  "ugh Harry put a shirt on." Zayn adds.

  " I'll tell you one thing...I would not at all be misguiding you when I say I fell for you as a person before I wanted to fuck the hell out of you." Zayn was slightly turned on and off by Harry saying this.