Characters - Intro

Everything was going as planned. Their lives would be whole with the money stolen, and the bodies hidden.

It wouldn't be until they met each other that all of that contentment would come crumbling down.

"What do you want to do with him, Boss?" Asked the man with eyes that could kill, looking a imposing figure. The said boss was nonchalantly scraping dirt from beneath his nails with a blade, leaning against the wall as he witnessed the torture of their captive.

The authoritative man stayed quiet as he slowly walked towards his employee and the restrained and beaten male. The bosses
combat boots clunked against the cement floor with each deliberate step. Hands held behind his back, observing the man kneeling on the ground.

The man in charged squatted down in front of the other more weak, and frail male. The latter wasn't fighting, yelling, or protesting against his beatings. Instead, he let the men around him do what they wanted, seating to give in to their desires.

"So you don't want to speak, huh?" The bosses deep voice spoke eerily casual to the bruised male, as if they had been discussing the weather. "My men have you tied up, pinned down, and are willing to keep beating the shit out of you. Yet you still won't give him up?"

"I live for him, I die for him." The weaker man said, his voice rough from the abuse. "I will never give up his whereabouts. Not to someone like you."

"What did he do to earn such loyalty?" The boss mused, tapping his chin comically. "Not that it matters, everyone talks eventually."

"Even if I told you where he was," The captive continued, "He'd find you first."

The boss stared at the other male, a blank expression painting his features. That is; until he let out a loud, booming chuckle. Standing up and turning to one of his workers. "This guy." He chuckled, jutting his thumb over his shoulder at the beaten man. The men in the room let out similar snickers, pleasing the boss.

The dark haired male turned around suddenly and brought his fist down, giving the weaker man a very harsh right hook.

"Ahh!" The man cried out in pain.

The boss stood up straight again, looking down at his fist. Across his fingers laid polished brass knuckles that he clenched tightly. The boss took out a small cloth from his pocket and wiped over the brass, cleaning the thick red liquid from them.

"Hoseok."

"Yes sir?" The member immediately spoke up, on high alert for his orders.

"Kill him."

"Yes, Sir." Hoseok nodded once, smirking happily at his order. Happy to please his boss.

"Oh and," The man with dark hair looked at his employee. "Make it as slow as possible." The dark male's normally blank expression curved into a smirk.

"Of course, Sir." Hoseok bowed respectfully.

And with that, the boss left.