thirtY onE

Hey Kittens. This chapter is a bit lighter...

Xoxo,
Enjoy.
-

Jungkook wakes up the next morning, remaining motionless. Soon enough, he fings himself reminiscing about Taehyung once again.

And this time, one moment in particular comes to mind.

- FLASHBACK -
[Listen to 4 o'clock by V and RM]

It had been a week since Taehyung and Jungkook had first had sex and it had been two days since their last sexual night together. Only now, they were just sitting on Taehyung's bed. Talking and laughing. Getting to know one another.

"So your telling me that you have never played OverWatch?!" Taehyung gasped, laughing beautifully.

Jungkook felt his heart flutter to the sound of the pulchritudinous man's laugh. His stomach twisting with delight as he admired the older's box-like smile. Warm chills washed over Jungkook's skin as he basked in the older's presence.

Just—to be here. With him. Talking.

"No. I haven't." Jungkook giggled along with the older. "Why? What's so funny?" The younger questioned.

Taehyung shook his head, licking his lips slightly. "Okay, okay. I am going to teach you how to play it. You have to know the amazing world that is OverWatch." He chuckled.

Jungkook let out a small laugh. "Oh do I now?" The younger asked rhetorically. Taehyung nodded his head, still laughing. But it was softer now. More airy.

The older reach over the foot of space that laid between him and Jungkook and grabbed the latter's hand. "C'mere." The older's demanded lightly, pulling him in the same manner.

Jungkook complied and sat up on his knees going closer to the older. Taehyung pulled him to sit against the headboard of the bed and then got up. The older crawled over to the end of the bed where a large technological ending sat.

Taehyung grabbed the small remote that laid on top of the ending and pressed a button on it, ordering a flap to open on the ending, letting a large flat screen TV rise from out of it.

Jungkook watched as his lover-of-sorts opened another compartment and grabbed two PlayStation controllers out of it.

"Oh wow, never knew thee Kim Taehyung was a gamer." Jungkook laughed softly, teasingly.

Taehyung chuckled, messing with something before a soft ping went off and the TV turned on and showed the PlayStation menu screen.

"Well, the more you know." Taehyung let out, smiling back at Jungkook. The latter felt his heart skip a beat watching the older smile so absolutely and undeniably beautiful smile at him.

"Y-Yeah. I guess." The younger blushed. It seemed like the more time he spent with the older, the more sensitive and vulnerable he became to the smallest of Taehyung's antics. Like his smile. Or laugh. The simplest of things sending his cheeks into a flare, making him become more and more bashful.

Taehyung faces Jungkoo again and crawled back to him, handing him one controller after turning it on.

"You're cute when you blush." Taehyung commented, only adding to the burning of the younger's cheeks.