Slyfoxhound and Allie

I'm walking on the sidewalk in the rain. It's a sad gloomy day, but I'm taken by surprise when a car pulls up to me. "Hey homie! Need a ride?" I'm relieved to find out it was Eddie. "Haha. You really want to drive me home?" I ask with a slight giggle. "Yeah, of course! Anything for you!" He says with a friendly smile. I love his smile. It's so cute, just like he is. I have liked him since 7th grade, and that crush had never gone away. I hop in his car and get warmed. "Cold out isn't it?" He says. I nod and rub my hands together. He puts the car in drive and he drives me home.
~• a few hours later •~
He pulls into my driveway and parks the car. "Come on in and stay a while." I tell him. He just walks behind me. "My parents are in a different state and won't be home for a while. So it's just us for now." I say. He smiles and stares at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, nothing. It's just. You're so beautiful." He says with the same smile. I push my hair behind my ears. "Oh, thank you Eddie. I find you very attractive too." I kinda felt weird saying that. But it was true. He smirks. I have a feeling he's going to make his move. It's that feeling of butterflies and excitement at the same time. He steps closer. Really close. Until finally his lips meet mine and we kiss. The bet moment ever. Seriously. He pulls away and smiles.
A little later he starts to make dinner. I walk outside on my porch and turn on the radio. I sit in my wicker rocking chair and listen to Taylor Swifts album Fearless. I love the songs she makes. They're so calming.
Eddie walks outside with the plates of pasta and he sets them down on the end table. He holds out his hand. I grab it and he pulls me up and we start to dance to her song Fearless. It was so wonderful dancing in the rain. Swirling and twirling around, I'm officially in love. I know he is my forever. I can feel it. Once we stop, still in the dancing position he asks me, "will you be my forever?" "Yes, as long as you'll be mine." I say with a smile and a wink. "I promise." He whispers. "Forever...."

Sorry it's not that well. I can remake one if you would like. But thanks for reading!