Chapter Diez: Junk in the Trunk

Writer: A request from Nyrrie, so I updated the book early :)

The black void I've been looking at suddenly starts to open, allowing light in.

Their covers just burst open, the blinding light burning my eyes to dust. I then wake up and find I'm still in Gavin's room.

What the fuck happened. My head just developed a sudden heavy pain, like someone just dropped a grenade at me.

Crashing back to my bed-uhhhh Gavin's bed, I let out a loud groan. Today is not gonna be good.

I rise from the bed like a complete zombie and freeze in my tracks.... Gavin is brushing his teeth in only a towel.

Is it hot in here or is it him? I kept thinking about that question. Guess I must have taken some serious red ice cause I'm finding Gavin kinda hot.

I've really got to check what I took, I just used the words Gavin and hot in the same sentence. What the hell did I take?

I look away from his 'abs', he didn't really have abs but he was definitely built uhhh.... Not built enough.

"My eyes are up here." I look up and see the prick looking back at me. "I never thought I'd catch you having fun with your eyes."

"Just looking at your body for a few seconds doesn't mean that you're good eye candy. And trust me I know what good eye candy is, it's pretty clear you don't make the cut."

"Hahahaha! You knowing what a good looking person is, who isn't moi this time, should be a crime."

He started approaching me, closing the bathroom door behind him, towel still around his waist. Just don't look above or below his waist.

"You have such dry replies."

"And your dry lips are waiting to meet my lips. Hmmm?"

Fucking hell. Did the red ice I took do the taking for me? No.

He's just playing games, but I don't want to be caught and he keeps throwing back.

"Gross. No thing on this planet deserves to kiss you. I wouldn't even want your reflection to suffer the same when you making out with the mirror."

"At least my reflection kisses back."

My face just froze with the 'you got no comebacks' face. There's no way I can reply to that. I wonder how long he's been waiting to use it.

Before I knew it my eyes were setting eyes on him again, I've really got to get checked. Gonna hope that I took red ice.

"I might just let the towel drop to give you a surprise."

He's really good at catching, I just have to get off the hook and never swim for it. Think of something. Think! OH!

"I bet the surprise ain't even that b1G."

His eyes blink like 5 times in a row, realising what I had just said. Then he smirked. I don't like where this is going. I really don't.

"Anyway, we have work to go for."

"C'mon, don't be such a fucking prick, always ready to go for work."

"I'm not trying to end my career cause my partner is lazy. If you don't want to work then don't go."

The truth is that I haven't stepped into that place in a long time and last time I put Fowler in his place, he didn't exactly take it well. I wouldn't want Gavin to know so I'll have to keep pretending that I want to go there.