Chapter 12: What in the actual f....

I've just been staring at the sky and the lit Detroit buildings, watching the lights twinkle off the edge of the shadowed structures. I move my eyes downwards as Gav light moves positions. I didn't even notice I've been gently petting him like a Oreo and from the looks of it he was enjoying it.

A smol light blush covered his face while he had a sort of distorted smile in his face. He looked so happy that it was actually cute. I could feel myself start to smile too.

I shouldn't disturb him but I really am fighting the urge to smack his face or wake him up from his sleep, the. again he looks so good enjoying his sleep. It's a tough choice.

I feel Gavin changing positions again, man he moves so much. He brings his arms and puts them under his head, my thighs will probably be dead by the time we leave.

I start playing with his hair. I hope the whole of Detroit won't be covered in his dandruff when I'm done.

I hear a voice out of nowhere..

"...(y/n)....zzz..."

I feel honoured for Gavin to thinking about me in his sleep. Even though he is a pot addict.

I try to listen in to what he's mumbling. In-fucking-audible.

A quick and swift breeze suddenly picks up and takes away almost all my body heat. I watch as Gavin pulls his body close to mine and burries himself further into my shirt and jacket. Well his denim jacket. If only it could be his brown leather jacket but for some reason he's so fucking protective cover it.

Another breeze appears this time much colder than the last one. At this rate I'll be fucking frozen with a jacket on. Gavin burries himself further more into my jacket. What the fuck, do I look like some rabbit hole to crawl into when the weather is terrible?

"Let's go..."

A drink Gavin had just awakened. I look at him just staring at the sky not even morning the fact that I'm petting him like a cat. I won't even be shocked if he just starts purring out of nowhere.

"I've had so many fucking drinks, that I feel like I'm sober."

"Even when you're drunk you're still retarded."

"Bite me."

Humans have over 7 million nerves but somehow Gavin manages to get on every one of them.

I grab the big baby, and throw him on my shoulders.

"Man, so this is what being tall feels like."

"I'm shorter than you."

"Ok boomer."

"Now that's a boomer thing to say."

"Holy shit that's boomer as fuck."

We both laugh, well Gavin fucking laughs like a spoon stuck in the garbage disposal. I just feel Gavin's hands and head tighten around my neck.

"(y/n)?"

"Yes??"

"Promise you'll never leave me?"

"That I promise Gav."

"Good cause I would've gunned you down like Terminator."

I was expecting the 'talk and cry about how your friends are so special to you' speech. I avoid drinks to avoid that speech. I'd be better off taking crack with Gavin.

I place him gently on the seats behind, placing a seatbelt to make sure he doesn't fly out when I break, grabbing the keys from his jacket in the process.