Chapter 11: he's a clown

Fucking traffic. I can't go anywhere without being like 200 minutes late. I wanted to cook uhhhhh.... I'll decide when i reach the super market.

Beeeeeeeppppp!

I roll down my window and flip the guy behind me off. Why is everyone in this city so shit? How could this get worse?

Thunder!!

FUCK!

Now I'm basically going to be stuck here until I die. Exaggerating...maybe. Possibility.... definitely.

I should've known better than to say that, shit always gets worse when someone does.

A time skip cause I haven't done it in a while.

"Fucking finally." I hear Gavin say as I open the door, "you took forever to arrive, I was about to sleep and I knew that you wouldn't be here when I wake up."

"I would be early if someone hadn't decided to fight with me."

"You started that fight btw."

"Whatever."

I remove the groceries and place them in Gavin's fridge. "Come help me cook, even though you're useless as fuck."

He wakes up and stretches, making some weird noise while doing so. Ignoring what I just said before. How strange.

"So what are we making."

"I was thinking of stir fry egg rise. Maybe with a nice salad." I grab a pot and start cooking the rice.

"When did you ever start making edible food?"

I punch his arm hoping it would hurt.
While also trying to hide the pain in my knuckles.

I grab the stir fry pan while Gav starts cutting the vegetables. Watching him cut feels like I'm watching someone in a cooking show, I didn't think he was that skilled.

"Pass me the rice and vegetables."

He hands me the vegetables and starts filtering out the water in the rice.

Dumping some oil on the hot pan along with the vegetables. I sprinkle in some salt, pepper and a few spices to season the rice. I'm not sure if I can cook well knowing Gavin is looking over my shoulders.

I can already feel the judgement....

"I can't believe I'm basically living in your house."

"You are the one who likes to be here. I don't give a fuck."

"You do give a fuck. You like me staying here. But if I ever decide to stay here, I'm not paying rent."

"I fucking doubt if you could even pay half of it."

I punch his arm again. Why do I keep hurting myself?

"For someone who looks so fucking tough you aren't able to do much damage."

"I mean if I had fat protecting twig muscles, I wouldn't feel it either."

"That's one of the most dry replies I've ever heard."

"Whatever Gavin, I don't have time for your bullshit."

"What? Who doesn't enjoy conflict in any conversation?"

"Me?"

"Well you're fucking boring."

"Just fuck off."

"Guess you lost your ability to have good comebacks."

"Whatever Gav, go finish with the vegetables while I finish with the rice.
Also start dicing the beef, tomatoes and onions."