Chapter Siete: Back to me witch

Writer: Back your view :)

(y/n)'s POV

I find myself in the hospital lobby but everywhere is dark and slightly foggy. What is that?

I squint my eyes and just see a shadow running towards me...

Before I knew it my legs ran to Gavin's room. "NO!"

I see the android that stabbed him, having a sick grin, dropping Gavin's body like trash.

I blink back a few years and find that I'm the android....What? My hands are bloody and when I look up I see Gavin? Running at me....with a knife.

I cover my eyes with my hands and find that I've stabbed Gavin with the knife. "No.... I can't....i never will....." but I did. I feel his pulse fading as I have hold his body. I blink back more tears and....

...I'm the one who's dying. Gavin's holding me in his arms, his face full of tears...I can barely see, my eyes are failing me. I look back at Gavin. This is worse. I'm seeing him suffer because I decided to become his partner. Why? "Wake up...." I read his lips still as kissable as I remember. Even when I'm dying I'm still on him..

"WAKE THE PHCK UP!" I'm snapped back to reality. I feel a tear roll down my face. I move my eyes around the room and see Gavin looking back at me.

I hug him tightly, and burry my face into his shoulder. "Relax, you might pop my stitches. That and I'm here for you. I fucking won't leave you." He said as he hugs me back.

"Thank you. I guess I just needed that." "Anytime, I'm kinda curious to what the phck happened."

"It's nothing really, just a really bad dream that was almost reality." "I don't like the phcking sound of that but I'll take your word for it." He says.

"Thanks for trusting me." I raise my head from his shoulders and we both stare at each other. His blueish gray eyes looking back at me, I'm getting lost in them.

For some reason I smile lightly and I see Gavin do the same. "Hahahahaha." Well that was weird of me.

"Well you probably should be leaving. The fucking prick of a captain will kill you," he insists, "that's my fucking job. To ruin your fucking day."

I let go of him. "Yeah, you do always ruin my day. I'll be back after a few hours." I wait for any nurse to check on him, I want to ensure his okay before I leave.

Just as said before, someone walks in. It's Blair. "Hi guys. I hope you two enjoyed each others company last night."

"I'm sorry what."

He pulls out his phone, latest edition btw, and shows a image to me. It's me cuddling Gavin with his arm around me. Shit.

"You two look so cute together. Honestly I just love it." He laughed. He shows Gavin his phone and laughs harder when Gavin tries to grab it.

"Delete that." "Uhh...no." I laugh at how they're both friends. "I'm coming back to kill you for that." "We'll see." He chuckles.

I get my jacket and Gavin's clothes and place them into my bag. I wave him bye as he lies back in bed. I punch Blair's arm but his buff arms hurt me back. My wrist hurts so damn much. That just makes him laugh harder.

Time skips cuz Blair hella buff

I arrive at home, there's a note on the fridge.

I've taken both pets for a walk, although your cat doesn't seem to like me for that. -M

Well I guess I'll just shower and go to work.

Another time skip cuz cats hate walks

I arrive about 30 minutes late. Fuck Fowler. I jump into Gavin's desk and look for the pillow he brings when he whenever he wants to sleep. I doubt he washed it but I don't mind tho.