Chapter Cinco: A missed opportunity

Ughhh... I-I try to close my eyes again but they won't close-e. M-My sleep schedule is definitely messed up. I try to stretch but I feel something holding me back...it's Gavin's arm.

I can't believe we fell asleep on the edge of a cliff. Wow.

Well we better get going. I look back at the view and just stare at it. Iz just 2 good.

"AHH?!" I feel hands drag me down and I open my eyes to see Gavin looking back. "Why?" Is all I could say, man I'm an idiot. "Why the fuck not?" I see him so happy about that, nice...

"We should probably be goin' home." "I kinda want to stay here, it's relaxing and peaceful. It's my new place to stay ." He smiles even more while saying that, that makes me smile too.

"Well, I'm really glad that you like this place. I kinda found it by accident a long time ago." He's not even listening, just staring into the sky. I remove my phone from my pocket to see that's it's 2:04 am. Shit.

"We really should be going back....Gav? HELLOO?!" I practically yelled at him for 30 seconds and counting. What a idiot.

"Where you talking?" He asks not even bothering to look at me. "YA THINK?" I'm still screaming at his dumbass self.

I'm so glad it's the weekend. Guess somethings never change.

I see Gavin rise up so I stand up as well. Ugh. Why did I have to be slightly shorter than him. "Shorty." I hear him chuckle.

He bends his knees so that we're seeing eye to eye, I do not like of the this. "Hahahaha. Man, why are you so short?" He chuckles even louder than before.

I'll just pretend I never heard that. "Let's just go, I'm so tired and sleepy."
I whined. "Fine.. let's phcking go."

I get into the car and slowly drift to sleepville....

Time skip is da way

Ugggghh. That's twice in one day I've groaned while waking up. I find my head lying on Gavin's chest.. again.

I move up and see we're on his couch, the TV still on. I think I'll go back to sleep.

Skip time is da way

"Mornin." My very very heavy eyes open to see Gavin's eyes meet with mine. It's like a whole fucking landscape in there.

"Morning dipshit. Someone woke up on the right side of bed." I say sleepishly.

"Well, since your lazy ass self was still alseep. I thought why not continue?"
He murmured softly, "that and I wanted to be earlier than you for once."

I sighed, " I can't believe I allowed you to wake-up earlier than me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He questioned. "Nothin really. Also, who the fuck is you and what did you do to Gavin?"

"Let's just go and eat then go to work?"

Time skip cuz I'm not paid enough to write more

I look over at Gavin. He places his pen lightly on his lips. I'm just stare like a freak. But he is kinda hot.

I feel my face become red and my heart beat increase the more I stare. His eyes look like oceans, his barely sort of uncombed hair-

"Hello?" I hear a voice yeet my train of thought away. I see Gavin's fingers snapping in front of my face. "Earth to (n/n), do you copy?" Writer: (n/n) stands for nickname. My character's is Marsh. Cuz he named Marshall sksk.

"(n/n)? Huh. Not bad. Could be better but not bad." I joked. "Prick...." Is all that he says.

*insert Cringy ringtone* "Hello? Chris? Oh. We'll be on our way." I place my phone back on the desk. "It's Chris. There's a new case that needs solving.....Gav?" I look up and see he's not even there. I know where to find him.