Epilogue

MEET THE DOLANS

MEET THE DOLANS.

by Diamond Blue

We all know last year the magical and awe-inspiring power-couple Grayson Dolan, CEO of Dolan Business, and Y/N, CEO of Dolan Art & Co. have gotten engaged and found out they were expecting a little one on the change. Well, things have changed in a wonderful update in the happy couple's lives - they finally tied the knot this weekend.

Yes, you heard it here folks. The couple finally married in front of Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom Park, where Mr. Dolan himself had the entire place closed for the special event. How romantic! This comes just four months after giving birth to their baby girl, Daisy Clarissa Dolan, an absolute cute in my book.

A look into the couple: Grayson Dolan is a CEO of the famed Dolan Fitness company, billions in value. Y/N Dolan is currently a CEO of her own art company, formally known as the fashion company his ex-wife used to own before being fired. Yes, their love started as a secretive escapade that blossomed into an intensifying romance, of a man cruelly disheartened by his ex who sought happiness in a woman employed by said ex. They should seriously turn their story into a book.

Speaking of said ex, Cassidy Dolan - who adamantly refuses to change her last name - has unfortunately relapsed in her alcohol addiction and was arrested last week for a DUI. She is currently now attending a rehab facility in hopes of getting better.

On a more positive note, have you seen Y/N's art page of incredible works she created herself? One in particular truly stuck out to me, one that Mrs. Dolan admitted herself it was her favorite. Two figures posed in a sexual position, sprinkled in gold, radiating the theme of desire and desperation between new lovers who discovered newfound feelings. While it used to have an old name, Y/N recently changed its title herself, calling it "Bonnie On The Side" in reference to singer Lana Del Rey's "Sad Girl." Y/N truly is one talented woman, as said so by her supporting husband multiple times over interviews and social media.

The love they have for each other is eternal, and I'm kind of jealous.

More details of the wedding are soon to come, but we take joy in watching the beautiful couple escalate high in a world of fortune, drama, sex, and love.

THE END