~ With Good Tidings - Chapter 6 ~

With Good Tidings Chapter 6 - The Second Day.

Adrien wasn't sure why Felix was so put off by Lila. Lila was a very friendly girl, in his opinion. He knew she must've told a white lie here or there, but it was rather rude of Felix to call her a 'pathological liar'. Especially when he hardly knows her.

Hmm.

But they knew Marinette well, at least, Adrien thought he did. But, according to Felix, and his own experiences as Chat Noir, Marinette was very different from when she was around him as Adrien.

So anything Lila might say, could very well be true, he reasoned. Either way, he'd be the judge of that when it comes to that.

He glanced over and gave the sleeping kwami on his pillow a gentle pat, and rolled over to sleep.

...until it was morning, and a loud explosion ripped through the quiet Parisian air.

"Plagg!"

"Kid...! N–"

"Claws out!"

~

Marinette was torn from her sleep by the sounds of screaming and an explosion.

"Tikki!"

The red kwami flitted to her chosen's side, "That's definitely an akuma," she said, as Marinette leapt up out of bed, surprisingly quick for one half asleep.

"Spots on!"

Ladybug swung from the top of the bakery, and towards the screaming.

~

There was a figure, floating in the middle of the park surrounding the Eiffel Tower. There were the early bird risers of the mornings, trussed up like chickens.

"I am Slumberella!" She shouted. "If I can't enjoy my beauty sleep because of you no good early risers, then I'm just gonna have to tie you all up!" She was a mean looking Akuma, dressed like Rapunzel from the fairytale, her long black hair glistening in the morning sun, making her mood all the more abhorrent. Her dress was medieval and different shades of purple and black, and she wore some mean looking black glass slippers. Her hair suddenly turned sentient, and flew at people, securing them, and gagging them too. Once a person was gagged, the hair snipped itself off, and regrew.

Ladybug scanned the crowds, to see how many people were affected. Quite a lot, she saw.

"I don't mean to be one of those pawsons, but you're kind of disrupting our beauty sleep!" Chat Noir called out, as he slid, fireman style down his baton, tail standing on end to balance him.

"Ech, a cat pun. Always a cat pun with you," the Akuma grouched, waving him off as if she had better things to deal with than a cat superhero. With a flick of her wrist, which turned out to actually be a hair flick, her hair went haywire, and chased after the two superheroes. As Ladybug dodged the masses of tressed tourists and coiled up commuters, she spied a familiar blonde in fancy clothing also bound like a ragdoll. His eyes met hers and they paled substantially.

She winked slyly, and kept running.

Felix went a little red, but he was more scared than flustered, he told himself.

"What's the damage like so far, LB?"

"Oh, from tourists to rich kids, just people tied up embarrassingly," she chuckled, "Even that Graham De Vanily kid, you remember, the one who tried to impersonate the rich model boy?"

"Oh, yeah," Chat nodded, "I remember him," he extended his baton, and flung himself away, Ladybug just having time to react herself. A large, unruly ball of hair fell from the sky, just missing the pair of them.