Chapter 05

Chapter 05

Yoongi POV

I absolutely, 100%, totally fucked up. I am the epitome of not knowing how to react to affection. I needed to talk to someone about this, even though I hated talking about such personal things. I also shouldn't talk about her, not to anyone, nobody can know we still are in contact with each other. Not after the lecture, Namjoon gave me that was followed by Jimin asking me to please think of the group and consider how this could affect us.

But there was one person I could trust with this. That was Taehyung. He would listen and wouldn't tell anyone else. Aside from Namjoon and Hoseok being my absolute rocks when I am stressed out, Taehyung is the one who gets me the most.

"Tae, are you home?" I peeked around the corner of his bedroom.

"Hmm, I am. What's up Hyung?" He looked up from his bed where he was playing a game on his phone.

"It's very personal, but I need to talk to someone about this." I closed the door behind me and sat down at the couch in his room. "I met this girl."

A smirk spread on Tae's face. "The purple-haired girl from D2G, right?" He asked.

Of course, he knew already. I wasn't as good at sneaking around and hiding things as I thought I was.

"Yes, that one. Sun-Hi is her name. Before you think anything crazy about it, we are just friends and I don't see her as anything else." I said.

"Ok, then what is the problem?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I met up with her last night, we just hung out. At the end, I told her that I wanted to be her friend when she asked me why I wanted to keep talking to her. But the whole evening I felt odd, I felt something in my chest, it was so weird. Then all of a sudden, she hugged me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulders. All I could think about was how nice she smelled and how soft her skin was. I don't want to feel like that, I don't like her like that. I can't like her like that, she doesn't need that right now. I almost wrapped my arms around her and pressed her close to me, but I didn't. I just froze and then she let go and looked all awkward and I think she doesn't like me now." I blurted out all at once and placed my hands over my eyes, feeling embarrassed at all the things I just admitted to him.

Tae didn't say a thing for a minute, so I peeked in between my fingers at him. He had the absolute biggest grin on his face. What the hell?

"What are you laughing at?"

"I would have paid a considerable amount of money to have seen that, you have no idea." He was still laughing at me.

I let out a deep sigh. "You're not helping."

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Sorry, sorry. I'll be serious. But you're like scared that she doesn't like you know because you didn't do anything?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Ok, but are you afraid she likes you?" He asked.

I thought about it for a second. I wasn't scared that she liked me. Well, not anything other than a friend. I was scared however that I would start to like her. I couldn't tell Tae that, I could never tell anyone that.

"No, I don't think she feels anything for me except friendship. It's just that I reacted so strange, Tae. I just sat there, frozen like a statue. She looked so sad." I said.

"The solution to this is really easy. Call her, tell her that you are pretty much scared of being on the receiving end of affection, even from us." He shrugged.