Chapter 12

─── ・ 。゚☆: ゚:☆゚。 ・ 。゚☆:☆゚。 ・ 。゚☆: ゚:☆゚。 ・───

Yoongi POV

It was finally the day that I had been working to for so long. My mixtape was going to be released today and it would be followed by a release party organized by Big Hit. It was nerve-wracking. I hoped the fans liked it, but what if they didn't? And what if they hated that I had included Sun-Hi's vocals in one of the songs. Some fans were nuts, they might go crazy because there is a girl featured on my mixtape.

"Oh, it's live! Yoongi-Hyung, it's live!" Taehyung barged into the living room almost pushing his phone in my face.

There it was.

Agust D out now!

Reading that made me even more nervous. I hoped that the fans were going to like it, I had put my everything in this mixtape. The songs were so personal and special to me.

"Oh, and the video has been released as well! I know I've already seen it, but oh my god, you look so badass." Taehyung said, which made me smile. Tae was my number one fan, the guys sometimes joked how he was living the perfect fan life, being around me every day. It always made me laugh.

My phone started ringing. My heart skipped a beat, without looking I already knew it was her. It was a facetime call, which made my heart go even crazier. Did I look okay? I hoped that I did, I had literally just woken up.

"Yoongi! Congratulations! I know I'll see you tonight at the party, but I had to call. I am so so proud of you." Sun-Hi half-yelled at me.

Her bright wide smile could end wars. "Thank you." I said.

"Sun-Hi! Have you seen the video yet, it's so cool!" Taehyung pushed himself into the frame.

"I am watching it right now!" I heard my single Agust D coming from her side.

I never hated hearing myself, or seeing myself on video, but knowing she was watching my video right now was horrible. It was not good for my already haywire nerves.

"I hope you like it." I said.

I could see her intently watching the screen. Taehyung was standing next to me, going nuts on the song blaring through his phone.

"I'm D-Boy!" He sang along.

The song ended from Sun-Hi's side and she turned her attention back to the phone.

"Wow. That was so hot." She said. Wait, did I really hear her say that?

I could feel Taehyung's smirk on me, so before he said something, I kicked him in the shin. He chuckled with his hand over his mouth.