Chapter 04

Yoongi POV

I carefully looked around me, making sure everybody was already asleep. There wasn't a sound coming from any of the rooms.

I decided I wanted to show Sun-Hi something that always relaxed me. She looked so on edge, all the damn time. Every time I saw her on a TV show or saw her walking around Big Hit's building, I could see that she was stressed. All I wanted was for her to relax and feel like a normal human being. Not a robot of this industry.

Sun-Hi was going to meet me three blocks away from our dorms. I told her very specifically that she should try to cover herself as much as possible. Just like I always did when I sneaked out. I tugged the hood of my jacket closer over my head. I had never been recognized, but usually, I was alone.

When I rounded the corner to the street I asked Sun-Hi to meet me I saw a girl wearing a big hoodie and a cap standing there, nervously fidgeting around with the bottom of her hoodie.

There was no mistake it was her, her long lavender-colored hair peeked out from underneath the hoodie. Everybody that knew her would know it was her right away.

I walked over to her with a smile on my face, carrying the two bikes and putting them to lean against the building.

"That won't do," I said to her and walked over to her.

I reached out for her hair, seeing her tense up immediately. "Everybody can see your hair," I said.

"Oh, sorry." She apologized, her voice quiet. "I forgot to bring an elastic to tie it back."

My heart ached out of nowhere. I had no idea why or how to explain it. But she sounded so vulnerable.

I reached out again for her hair and reached behind her neck to tug the strands that were visible behind her in the hood of her jacket. When I was sure the hairs were securely hidden, I looked at her face.

Only then I realized how this looked, what I was doing. My hands were lightly touching her warm skin and soft hair. I quickly retracted my hands from behind her neck, feeling a blush creep up on my cheeks.

"Thank you." She said softly.

"No problem. Shall we go?" I pointed towards the bikes. I needed to put a little bit more distance between her and me because I was acting like an idiot right now and she certainly didn't need that.

"Yes, I'd love to!" She smiled at me, making me feel a bit more at ease, and grabbed one of the bikes.

I followed behind her, shaking my head at myself.

We had been biking around the city for a little while before I stopped at the top of a hill, overlooking the night lights and the Han river. I loved coming here, I even wrote a song here a few years ago about the dream of being successful with my music. It was an inspiring yet relaxing place.

"Wow, this view is beautiful!" Sun-Hi ran over to the railing at the edge of the hill and stared out at the city stretched out in front of her.

I put my bike against hers and walked over to stand next to her, looking at the lights of this city that looked like it never slept.

"I think this is my favorite place to go to," I said, not taking my eyes off the breathtaking view in front of me.

"I think this is my favorite place too now. Thank you so much for sharing this with me." She said.

I turned to look at her and couldn't help but smile at how happy and relaxed she looked. I wish that she could always feel like this.

My heart started aching again, making me place my hand over it to stop the odd feeling. I had the overwhelming urge to put my arm around her shoulders, just to hold her in the quietness of this place. But I didn't do it. I wasn't in this just for her attention, I was in this because I could relate to her. Earning her trust meant everything right now and I didn't want to ruin it.