Part 5

Xisuma sat down in the enclosed cell, sighing. His back sliding against the wall he had sworn to break before, he could here the faint cackling of the vexes laughing at his failed attempts to escape. "Claustrophobic, aren't you?" The vex had said from the other side when they noticed Xisuma sweating and shaking. He laughed and withdraw from the cell, leaving Xisuma alone except for some stiff guards. Holding his head in his hands, his logical Admin brain began taking control, recalling the events previously. 

Xisuma was just strolling around the shopping district as a sudden crack of a rocket resonated in the distance. Looking back, he saw a strongly distorted human figure, with two sets of wings, including his elytra. Curious, Xisuma took flight and followed the queer man, and not before long he had landed on top of iTrade, facing Xisuma, yet he showed no sign of recognizing or spotting the Admin. He landed next to iTrade, slowly peering upwards to the man now facing the opposite direction. As curiosity got the better of him, he climbed up to the roof and began studying the back of the man.

Then, all chaos broke loose. The man jerked his head towards the invading hermit, who fell back surprised at this sudden movement. Almost immediately after, he was jumped by three men in cloaks, two holding him down as the other handcuffed, gagged and bound him. Xisuma fought hard, kicking one of them with a satisfying crunch, but soon he was overpowered. As a last resort, he used his Admin powers, but to no avail - he was too panicked and emotionally distraught to use them. When they took off his blindfold later, he found himself in a cell, Iron bars steel hard with only the slightest amount of light and the outside world shining in from the gaps.

The cocky guards left soon after Xisuma recounted this, possibly for lunch, according to Xisuma's communicator - they had been so sure of his status as a prisoner that they didn't even take away his communicator! He tried dialing his fellow hermits as the guards weren't here, but none of them, strangely, answered their phones or communicators. This was strange, as the younger generation, in Xisuma's opinion, were total phone addicts.

Just as Xisuma was about to dial Grian, the last hermit, a notification popped up on the screen. Xisuma frowned and squinted at the small body of text, and the helmet did not help things either. Still unsure, he jabbed his finger onto the accept button, bringing his phone up to his ear.

"Xisuma Void!" A familiar accented voice rang out, voice ringing and slightly shrill. The latter squirmed at such loud noise, half suspecting the guards to come rushing in with their swords swinging, but this probability failed him. "Es-tu la?  J'ai quelque chose de très important à vous dire! Xisuma Void? Âllo? C'est moi, Xavier, ton frère! "

Xisuma looked at the communicator in horror, realizing who it was. With a quick and frantic swipe, he cut the call off.

His brother, however, was a stubborn one, stubborn since his birth, and as a result, several more calls, all denied by the equally stubborn Xisuma, reached the battered communicator.

At the seventh call, a frustrated Xisuma accepted his brother's shennanigans and pressed the accept button with unnecessary force.

"Xavier! Pour l'amour de Dieu! Qu'est-ce que tu veux?" Xisuma whispered angrily into his phone, his accent slightly less french than his counterpart.

"Xisuma, regarde. J'ai besoin de te dire-"

"What the hell does besoin even mean?" Xisuma said in English, brutally cutting off his brother's monologue.

"Need, but look, I besoin to tell you something-"

"What can you possibly say, what can you possibly do?" Xisuma whispered, his cheeks flushing red by the anger he was feeling. "Why, Xavier Void, this is not the time! I - don't - care about what you have to say!" He emphasized his feeling toward his smaller brother.

"Xisuma, I'm not here to cause more chaos!"

Xisuma half snorted, half growled. "Yeah. As if."

"Brother, you are in a cage, are you not?"

Silence came from Xisuma' side, his face filled with emotions from doubt, fear and surprise. Slowly, he replied to his brother.

"Yeaaaaaah?" He whispered slowly. "How did you know that?"

Xavier sighed, partly with relief that his stubborn brother was complying, half frustrated. "Bring up the hologram," He said.

Xisuma did what he was told.

Instantly, blue rays shot out from an emitter on the phone.

A scarred face, much like Xisuma but without the helmet, protruded from the rays, with his mousy hair, serious expression.

A face which Xisuma had not seen for twenty years. A face, last seen with a crazed smile, now looking grim.

"Listen, Xisuma." His long-lost brother spoke, worry etched all over his crippled face. "And listen carefully."

Authors note:

Pardon mon français, mes copains. 

Sorry for not uploading (And for possibly making you resort to google translate). Entrance tests are a thing, and not necessarily a good one.