livestream difficulties

dedicated to my best friend in the whole wide world 05kayley05 ily heaps ♥️

"finneas, lets go live together." you say into your phone.

"babe, where did you get this idea from?"

"we can go live together so we can announce our new song that we're putting out!" you say excitedly.

"mmmmmmmh okay."

"don't 'mmmmmmmh' me. drop the attitude." you say sassily.

"no you."

"reverse card."

"skip a turn."

"ha! so now it's your turn again." you say with a laugh. you hear him grumble.

"awww, did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" you ask in a baby tone.

"yes, someone did wake up on the the wrong side of the bed. that someone is me." he replied in the same tone and you burst into laughter.

"okay i'll talk to you soon, bye love." you say in a loving tone.

"bye beautiful." and with that, you hang up.

you grab your other phone and you go onto instagram. you don't want to wait any longer so you go live and immediately thousands of people had joined.

"hey friends! how's everybody doing today?" you ask and people answer with good responses.

you see that finneas had joined and you smile. you check your requests from the people who want to be in the live and there were so many.

"okay, hold up, there are too many requests. i've been blinded." you say and you see finneas has in fact requested. you press the join button but it says that he is unable to join.

"you have got to be shitting me right now." you mumble but people had heard as you can see the laughing emojis in the comments.

you grab the other phone and you face time finneas. he picks up within three rings.

"wassup babe?" you giggle and you show your phone to the live stream.

"say hi to finneas everybody." you say and everybody goes crazy.

"finneas, it says that you're unable to join, the fuck do i do?" you say with a laugh.

"i mean, i'm watching your live right now and i requested to be in it so i don't know." he says and you put on a bitch face.

"why did i ask you for help?" you say to yourself.

"welp, looks like i'm just gonna put your face on the screen through facetime until i figure out what to do." you say and you check your requests until you see a familiar face. you decide to make her join and her face pops up on the bottom half of the screen.

"kayley! finally, someone who is actually worth talking to other than billie." you say and finneas takes that as an insult.

"hey!" you hear him say and kayley laughs.

"hey y/n, good to see you." she says.

"everybody, this is my best friend in the whole wild world, kayley. bro, you gotta help me out here dude."

"i am the last person you should ask for help." she says and you roll your eyes.

"mmmh true." and you both laugh.

"but i do have an idea." she says and you raise an eyebrow at her.

"tell me."

"what if finn goes live and you request to be in that. maybe it'll work." she suggest and you smile.

"genius. a genius. you are a genius." you say and she laughs.

"i try, i try."

"finneas, you heard what she said, right?"

"yep."

"okay, i'm going to end the live, make sure to be in finneas' live just in case okay?" you ask and she nods.

"of course. happy to help." and with that she leaves and you end the live.

"finn, hang up." you say and he dramatically puts his hand to his chest.

"excuse me?!"

"hang up."

"looks like someone woke up on the wr-"

"shut up and hang up."

"fine, i see how it is." and he hangs up.

you go onto instagram and finneas immediately goes live and you join it. you request to be in it with him and you wait. he smiles at all the fans and smiles even wider when he sees your username.

suddenly, you were in the bottom half of the screen and it worked.

"holy shit it worked. kayley you're the best." you say and finneas laughs.

"i'm the best too, right?" he asks and you shrug.

"meh, i guess."

"why are you so mean?" he whines.

"shhh, we have important news to share, right?" you say and the comments go crazy.

"oh yeah!" you roll your eyes.

"so, me and finneas have a song that's coming out in two days. it's called 6.18.18. yes, we know, it's billies song but we made it ours with her permission." you explain.

"ITS OUT SUNDAY EVERYBODY! 6.18.18! BE PREPARED!" finneas shouts and you laugh.

"bye friends!" you say and you leave but finneas doesn't.

"oh good, she's gone."

"babe, i can hear you from the living room."