Chapter 1

so this is my first fanfiction so if there is any mistakes plzz tell me

Shinso's POV

It was my first day at 1-A, yes not UA, I've been in UA for a month but my dad {aisawa} wanted to add me to his class since I could replace a student, I'm not sure who {itwasmineta} but ya, I woke up at like 7:26 am ,which is a normal I wake up like 20mins before my alarm, so I sat up in bed and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and all. After I was done I went downstairs to find my other dad {Pres Mic} making breakfast, he knows I wake up early so he tries to wake up before me ," Mornin' son ",he said with a smile "Morning" I answered. After I ate my breakfast I got ready to leave since it's like a 15min walk from my house so I put on my shoes and took my leave

{time skip- brought to you by Kaminari's amazingness}

Still Shinso's POV

I'm at the street close to UA and while I'm walking I spot a group that looks like they're in a fight......well at least one of them is screaming at someone, The group has at least 5 people one is a blondie that's screaming at the other blondie with a black zigzag in his hair, while a redhead is trying to stop the blondie......the other two are laughing hysterically at something the other said...anyway I just walked around the group and continued my day and hoped they aren't in my class, they seem like pretty LOUD people...

Kaminari's POV

Bakugou got mad at me "AGAIN" can I say, all I said was the same question that we always ask them....actually now that I think of it gets annoying .....BUT STILL, BakuHoe [as Kami likes to call him] keeps on denying that Kiri is his boyfriend, AND HE ALWAYS BLUSHES AT THE QUESTION CAN I SAY, c'mon we all know also but c'mon I have to be honest with my bestie like god, Anyway while Bakugou was screamin' at me, I saw a boy I never saw before....actually he was fightin' Midoriya last tournament, what was it......Shinko..NO SHINSO, ya that dude, anyway he..looks..kinda hot...up close, oh man, it's kinda sad he's in class 1-C oh well.

{time skip- brought to you by Shinso controlling me}

Kaminari's POV Still

I went to class without the 'bakusquad' because bakugou got mad and will probably kill me so it was best to stay away, but while I was alone I was thinking about Shinsou like why can't he be in our class but since Mineta is gone we are gettin' a new student so let's hope it will be a person with a cool quirk, so battles will be more interesting, I went to my seat and sat down waitin' for Mina or Sero to come, don't get me wrong I want to talk to Kiri also but he's definitely with Bakugou, trying to calm him down.

{time skip- brought to you by Denki's aMaZiNgNeSs}

Shinso's POV

I stood outside the class door to wait for my dad to tell me to come in, After a few mins, He finally told me to come in so I opened the door and I see the group,I didn't want to be in class with, then I noticed that a blondie was staring at me like I was a gift from god or something.. After a few secs I realised it was the kid from earlier, the one that was being shouted at by the blondie close to the window, Then I took the chalk and wrote my name on the board " I'm Hitoshi Shinsou, You all know me from class 1-C " I spoke after writing my name "Ok any questions for him" said Aisawa , surprisingly one hand came up, I thought no hands would come up since everyone knows about my quirk and all but ya "Kaminari" said Mr Aisawa allowing him to speak "How does your quirk work?" questioned Kaminari i thought everyone knew that but I answered anyway "I hope you all know my quirk otherwise you didn't see me and umm..."Shinso pointed at Midoriya "him well my quirk is mind control if someone speaks to me I can control them...don't worry I can control it" Answered Hitoshi " Sit in the empty seat " ordered Aisawa then I walk to the empty seat.

Sorry if the chapter is boring its my first fanfiction and I'm a noob at this :(

Hope You Enjoyed

~~Electro_Freak~~

W.C= 781