Chapter 3

Okay so I finally have Grammarly and yea let's hope it helps with anything

Kami's POV

Okay, Kami focus, "Hey I guess we are dormmates," I confirmed, he just smiled and looked away, at the same I went to my side of the room and started unpacking, now that I think about it, why does he look hotter right now...SHOOT IM STARING..." so you like to watch people" he chuckled "W-wait n-n-no I just-t" I stuttered, he laughed again "no-no it's just hah, wanted to make you flustered I guess" he grinned, right now I can feel my blush and oh boy it's a dark red colour, " Aww blushing, are we ?" he said as he moved closer, " I umm sorry I-I" he laughed again and continued unpacking.

Shinso's POV

Oh, boy, is he flustered, hah, and of course, I went a little bit closer to see if it gets him even more, and I know that it's wrong to play with someone's feelings but... Damn, I just had to see what he would do, of course, like a normal person he just froze and blushed a dark velvet colour, so when I get him flustered enough I leave to unpack again "h-hey that wasn't c-cool" he mumbled as he was still blushing "what was that" I said jokingly, he frowned quite cutely and I laughed "oh, also we are all hanging out tomorrow, right" he asked, " ya, why?" I raised a concern. " W-well know just reminding" he answered and blushed so hard that Kirishima's hair dye would be jealous.

~time skip~ to the end of the day

Kaminari's POV

I got so tired after packing that I directly flew on a bed and slept there...i don't know whose bed this is but whatever I'm sleeping on this one

Shinso's POV

Wow, I literally finished unpacking and all I can see is a dead Pikachu ON MY BED I say he does look adorable right now, would he mind if i, i come closer to my bed...WAIT WAIT NO WHAT AM I DOING, i was about to go into the bed where the cutie was but i stopped myself ...oh well it's not like I am able to do anything about it I'll just sleep on his bed, not as he'll care I mean he's on MY one so, i walk over to his bed and stare at all his Pikachu merchandise (I know it's actually not like this but Cmon a person can dream) anyway i just go on his bed and fall asleep (man lucky i get no sleep lol sorry I'll stop)

~time skip to morning~

Kami's POV

I woke up in my dorm when i realised i WASN'T NOT MY BED I WAS ON SHINSO'S i looked at his side of the room and then looked at my bed......there he was...sleeping on my bed, i felt so embarrassed... I know we are roommates and all but i took his bed and i feel terrible now, at that moment Shinso wakes up, AND TERRIFIES THE HELL, OUT OF, ME, he looked at me, I swear to my mother live, i was blushing and you could see it, even in the dark "Morning" he spoke and went to the bathroom "M-morning" I answered

~time skip because why not~

Kami's POV

I'm getting ready to hang out and because we are going to an arcade I will just wear my Pikachu onesie because WHO NEEDS TO BE COMFORTABLE WHEN PLAYING GAMES right! When I got ready I looked in the mirror

eh good enough I guess I mean I don't have to look good, however, I wonder what Shinso is wearing...WAIT WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT UGHH GOD...wait am i...falling for Shinso... I mean he is hot but am I? Man, i will be thinking about this all night now, i walk out the bathroom door and see Shinso without his shirt by accident, he hasn't spotted me yet so i was kinda..staring but hey i can't help but look at his muscles ahh OMG i have fallen deep for him... I then ran to the bathroom again as i felt a bit too embarrassed, i think he also saw me staring so good timing "you can come in now Denki" he told him as if he knew he was there, i came out of the bathroom again and saw him wear a black top that said, "Feline Sad what about you?" And that is the most depressing pun i have ever heard...or should i say read " anyway ready to go " he asked, i answered with a nod and he walked towards the door as i followed

Shinso's POV

As we walk towards the door i can't help but think how adorable he looks with his onesie, I swear i wanted to kiss him so bad there, but i stopped myself and stared at...DAT THICC ASS, OH BOII HE THICC, DOUBLE CHEEKED UP ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON (vine reference)

~time skip to the arcade~

Kami's POV

We get to the arcade and we meet the bakusquad there "Hiiiiii Kammiii" Mina squealed " Haii gurl " i said sounding as gay as possible, it was our talk language, it meant "I got a crush please help me" she responded with "Ayyy Mann~~" and that meant "I will help you with him don't worry" and then we just hugged, while the others stared at us. After we just went inside and played a few games, Shinso was pretty good at most of them, Bakugou and Kirishima nearly got kicked out because of Bakugou of course.

Shinso's POV

After a few hours, my dad called me and said he needed me home, so i went to everyone said my byes and left even tho i knew what they were going to say, i went home. When i got home i opened the front door and saw a little child, she was about 7-8 years old, then i see my dad (pres-mic) walk-in " Dad who is this " I questioned, " Well felt like you were a little lonely at home and we remember that you wanted a sister so" "What's her name" i interrupted "Eri" the little girl answered, "I'm Hitoshi, you can call me Toshi for short tho" i said with a smile "Okay Toshi" she said with a smile back.
We all hung out as a family and got to know Eri more than i glanced at the time it was 1 am " Oh God, sorry dad, sorry father i have to go to the dorms" i yawned "it's fine, get a good sleep tonight, okay" "all right" i answered and gave them a hug, I was making my way to my dorm and spotted that Kaminari was talking to someone who looked like a villain so i hid behind a bush and listened in. After a while, before the villain left he made Kami blackout and fall to the ground. After the villain left I quickly ran to Kaminari and checked if he was okay, thankfully he was, so i picked him up in bridal style and walked to our dorm. When we got to the dorm, I put Denki on his bed on left him there, suddenly, i felt a thug on my shirt and it was Kami he was crying and shaking at the same time then he asked " c-can y-y-you sleep with m-me today" he asked in between sobs, i nodded as an answer and got into bed with him and we cuddled each other to sleep.

And done sorry I'm not posting that much it's just i have like no ideas so this chapter was basically based on a version my friend told me so Ya
Hope you enjoyed

~Electro_Freak~

W.C = 1312