Chapter 9 (EXTREME SMUT)

Hi, honestly if you don't like...well.....I don't know how to phrase it but if you skipped the 7 chapter stuff honestly then don't read this part...hehe ok enjoy. BTW THIS STUFF EXTREME HEHE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..( aka its EXTREME for me so hehe)

No one's POV

As they were walked back from the cafe, Kami spotted Shinso stare at this REALLY revealing outfit.

And Kami got kinda focussed on Shinso and noticed him lick his bottom lip slightly.

Kami blushed at the thought of him looking at him like that.

"Hey Kami, I'm heading to the bathroom," Toshi said as he pointed to the bathroom.

Kami nodded and sat down on the bench close.

' What if I go buy that outfit '

' Mann~~ He will look sooo hot if he sees me in this~ '

The thoughts were going through his head.

Kaminari's POV

I had many thoughts about buying that outfit Shinso saw, but eventually went to that store and bought it also picked up some lube while I was at it.

" That will be 14900.98 yen, sir," Said the lady at the till " Thank you, Here," I said while giving 15,000 yen to her.

( time skip after Kami bought the stuff and went back to the bench)

"Sorry I took long there was a pretty big line " Shin apologized.

" It's fine I got to buy.....Somethings....before you came " I said as i held up the bag.

" What did you buy? " Shinso asked.

" Oh, Nothing important," I told him and tried not to blush too much.

" Ok then? , Let's just go " Shinso responded while walking away.

"H-HEY DUDE DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT MEE" I giggled.

" Don't dude me, I'm your Boyfriend" he corrected me and waited for me.

As we were walking, Shinso kept on trying to take a look at what I bought.

Of course, being the best boyfriend i am, I didn't let him see what i bought.

( time skip hehehe to da dorms )

Kami's POV (in case y'all forgot cause I know I did)

When we entered our dorm, I ran to the bathroom and grabbed the outfit out of the bag.

I knew Shinso was shocked since he asked if I was ok, I, Of course, said I was, I don't want him stressing because of me.

When I took my outfit and put it on.

'Damnn, i look so hot what the hell..' I said to myself.

" Kamiiii " Shinso called," Whaattt," I said back, " come here, I'm bored ".

Wooww ok umm, can I say 'Perfect Timing'. Man, I'm getting sooo~ Horny anyway.

" Okay, be prepared," I said seductively," Huh? " he asked.

I then came back wearing a black, super revealing lingerie, Exactly the one he saw today.

"Kaminari~ What's this, Did someone get jealo-," He couldn't finish his sentence as I couldn't wait anymore and kissed him.

When he tried to deepen the kiss, I pulled away and he looked at me confused.

" Alright~, Why don't we play a little game~ Babe~~," I say, while he looks way more confused but you can also see a tint of lust in his eyes.