Chapter 2

OMG I love this ⬆ meme ok now on to the story 😁 and also enjoy the song

Hitoshi's POV

It's been like a week since I joined class 1A and...well it's fine guess I just need to get used to the class, I memorized my classmate's names, I mean I tried like I still don't know the "Angry Pomeranian's" name but I don't really care " Hey Shinso" a voice spoke from behind, I turned around and saw Denki, I remembered his name since he is the first person to talk to me "Hey umm do you want to hang out with us later" he told me, well it's not I didn't want to go, it's just that I seriously didn't want to hang out with the "bakusquad" as everyone called them, I hesitated for an instant, but then nod as an answer. I noticed he looked...Happy that I was coming, I'm kinda confused why he's happy like, anyway I went back to the dorms and took off to find my dorm...

Kami's POV

"Okay, guys I did it," I confirmed to the squad, "Finally Kami that took you like a week," Kirishima let out, I can't believe that I FINALLY asked him to hang out with us, Ya I know it sounds weird but... I kinda got a tiny crush on Shinso..."Okay, guys, we have dorms, right" then that they realize "WELL CMON LETS FIND OUR DORMS" Mina screamed out of joy and pulled everyone to the dorms, while I'm wishing that I'm sharing a dorm with my crush. We go to check our dorm numbers and I received the number 14 on block A, which I'm pretty sure all of the class 1A will be in the same block, I walk inside and see a lilac hair boy then realise it's MY CRUSH.

Shinso POV

Well, I found my dorm it's in block A and dorm 14. I believe, I went inside and started unpacking my junk, I then realised that there are two beds, which means I'm sharing a dorm, great just what I desire, I sighed knowing that I hate company, I hear the door open and see Kaminari, I don't know why but I'm always partnered with him like when we had to fight as an exercise I was partnered with him and now the dorms, I honestly don't mind since he is cute and we... Fun but yea there he was with his smile like I was a gift from God.

Kaminari's POV

OMGG I SERIOUSLY HAVE SO MUCH LUCK I LITERALLY WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN.

My POV

And now I have no more ideas so again sorry if this part SUCKS but yea umm
Hope you enjoyed

~Electro_Freak~

W.C = 457