Chapter 12

Hi guys umm this is gonna be the end chapter [I think] because I have like no more story ideas and I have a lot of ideas for the next story{ies} so...just, I hope you enjoy this chapter ✨😁✨ BTW fav song rn

-*SMUT WARNING*-

No One's POV

As the week went on, Kaminari and Shinso started to hang out more, Instead of Shinso being at work all the time, he took Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday off since he worked less those days. (It was exactly a week before their 'fifth year anniversary).

It was Tuesday currently, And Shinso went to the jewellery store and went to buy a ring, A special kind, A kind that will make Kami his forever unless he says no, Yes you guessed right, A engagement ring.

This ring exactly...

When he went out with the ring he bought, He thought of the million places he could propose in, He thought of the 3 best places he could do it in

1. UA, 2. The place they first hung out in, 3. Just in their house.

He thought of what place would be the best from them all, But the place most fitting for him is UA, UA is the place they first met, 'I should ask my parents first before I start planning' Shinso thought as he pulled his phone out and sent an email to his parents.  (Cause he businessman UwU)

"Dad, Father, I'm planning on proposing to Kaminari and I want to do it at UA, I'm gonna talk to the principal, It's fine, I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to help me a little since I am planning to propose to him on the 29th this month, In exactly one week, I hope you will help, Thanks for reading - Shinso <3" He texted.

He got an instant reply since Pres Mic is always on his phone,

"OMG TOSHII, YESS I GIVE MY FULL PERMISSION! And yes ofc I'm helping~ UwU" Pres Mic wrote back.

"Go on Shinso, I'll talk to Principal Nezu and I'm sure he'll agree, And yes me and your father will help, Also no need to write so formal to us JUST IN MEETINGS," Aisawa texted also.

Shinso got more excited about the idea but tried not to show it (P.S he hid that feeling super well and I'm jealous UnU), Shinso went back to his car and drove off to his and Kami's house.

Shinso's POV

When I came back to the house, I was immediately met with Kaminari for a hug, "Why were you gone for so long," Kami pouted as he pulled away from the hug, "Sorry babe, Had to pick something up," I kissed Kami and went to our room to put down the bag with the ring in it. "Well, I was waiting for you," Kami said as he showed a table of food, "Dinner's ready," Kami smiled. I went back to the dining room and sat down next to the feast, "Bon Appetit," Kami said as I gladly dug in.

After dinner, I and Kaminari decided to do random BuzzFeed Quizzes since we were super bored, "Shin you wanna do this one," He asked as he was pointing to 'Choose this wedding stuff and we will tell you your perfect wedding' I honestly thought that this was like a gift from God since I can find out his perfect wedding after this quiz...Not like the quiz is gonna tell us but I could crank up a conversation about weddings and get his opinion.