Chapter 6

... Y'all ALWAYS surprise me... WE HIT 200+ READS... I'm speechless anyway enjoy I guess

Kami's POV

" Alright, so we have your outfit " Mina squealed " What about you guys tho? " I questioned " Nah I have an outfit ready " Mina answered " same here " Kiri added " well then bye guys see ya tonight," I said while walking away " Byee we're still gonna shop around here so see ya, " Kiri said, they all waved goodbye and I headed to the bus stop.

*time skip at UA*

Shinso's POV

I'm waiting for Denki, Mina and Kirishima to show up, and they are late, also I'm here waiting with Sero and Bakugou, Which isn't really pleasant, from time to time you can hear screams like " Yoo Bakuu never thought I'd see ya in a crop top" and Sero's laughter then Bakugou goes "SHUT UP TAPE ARMS, AND YOU ARE WEARING ONE TOO" It got kinda annoying " Hey guys " i said while I got an idea "Wha-" before they could finish I used my quirk on them and made them shut up. After a period of time Mina and Kirishima showed up and we had to wait for Kaminari, I stopped using my quirk since I got a headache from it.

(I know this probably DOESNT happen but...ya)

And I swear that I saw Bakugou blush a million shades of red, which you don't see often, so we still had to wait like 5 mins so we all just talked I'm pretty sure, Actually I KNOW, That Kiri was staring at Bakugou ass at least four times. After 5 mins kami FINALLY came out of his room and... i couldn't stop staring he was literally... so~ hot~ I could feel my skin heating up, " yo Shin you good~ " asked Kami, I swear I wanted to grab his face and kiss him right there but... sadly... I had enough self control and didn't do it, instead I grabbed his hand and started to walk to the club, while the others looked at us and followed.

*At The Club*

Still Shinso's POV

We arrived to the club and I nearly fell since Kami and the others ran to the dance floor, and I just went to the bar and ordered a drink, while I feel someone stare at me so I turn around and spot Kami staring at me, I motioned him to come over and he did so, we both got a couple of drinks and others joined in, can I just say, thank god we had a few days off because we all will have a TERRIBLE hangover.

Kami's POV

We all had about three or four drinks,then we all went to the dance floor again, me and Shinso were dancing so much I didn't seem like him at all but I enjoyed his party mood. The party is going great and all but I spot one dude, About the same height as me just a little shorter, go up to us, By us I mean Shinso, " Hey umm excuse me" he said,which got Shinso's attention " Hmm?" Shinso answered " ya well you see " he said as he grabbed Shinso's arm "well can you come with me for two secs" he said in a seductive voice " You are just super hot~, I couldn't resist not talking to you " Right there I wanted to kill that brat for trying to take him from me, I mean like right infront of me, then unexpectedly Shinso pushed him of himself and grabbed me " Sorry ,but no I'm trying to spend a good time with my boyfriend " I blushed and the small guy just walked away embarrassed, After he went away Shinso turned to me, I swear I just looked into his eyes and got lost in two secs, he came a little closer and I followed his movements, when we were close enough to eachother, we stared into eyes for a bit, then he grabbed my face and kissed me, I immediately melted into that kiss, he turned his head to deepen the kiss, he put his hands on my waist and pushed me closer and I put my hands on his neck, he licked my bottom lip, telling me that he wants entrance, so I opened my mouth a little more and he slipped his tongue in. We were making out for like 3 mins , then let go for breath. As we let go, I literally blushed a trillion shades of red but he did too.

Guess what I have Nooooooooooooo ideas lololololol ya ummm

And also Happy Valentine's Day too all my fellow single ppl ................I CRII TO NO WORRY

Hope You Enjoyed

      ~Electro_Freak~

W.C = 804