Chapter 13 / End I think?

Sup, Who missed me...No-one Ya I know lol here have a chapter, this is probably the end one :) Enjoy lol, I also have some stuff to say at the end :)

Shinso's POV

After three weeks of work, it was finally the day, the day when I will ask Kami if he will be my husband, Everything is ready and set, All I have to do is lead him there at exactly 4 pm, I invited the whole class, I'm a little surprised Bakugou said yes but at the same time Bakugou and Denki were close just like all the 'BakuSquad'.

It is currently 2 pm, and I'm planning to go on a date with Kami since I can't just tell him 'Oh come to UA because I have to tell you something" Like...Just no.

"Hey, Denki,"

"Ya, What's up?"

"Well, since it's our anniversary today, Let's go on a date?"

"Ya sure babe we haven't gone on one in a while," Kami answered and pecked me on the lips, "When?" He asked, "At like, 3 pm, " I questioned, "Sure, well I'm gonna take a shower since I have only an hour to get ready, " Denki giggled and went to our bedroom to get his clothes and a towel, and went to the bathroom.

Author's POV

When Denki was done showering and getting ready, it was exactly 3 pm, He put down finishing touches and exited his and Shinso's bedroom, He went to get his jacket and shoes to be met with a 'Very hot Shinso that could kill 100+ people with his looks' (Ahem Kaminari's words, not mine)

Shinso was wearing black jeans with a white shirt and a light blue denim jacket paired with some white skechers, Kaminari stared at his boyfriend for a few minutes and stepped forward, Shinso looked at his boyfriend and blushed a little, "Shall we go?" Shinso asked as he extended his hand to Denki (i WaNt To SeE yOuR cUtE fAcE- Glamoroki and BakuGlam), wanting to hold his hand, Kaminari giggled at his boyfriends' behaviour and took his hand. Shinso stole a quick kiss from Denki and they headed to Shinso's car.

While driving the song 'Ily' By Surf Mesa' turned on the radio, we both love this song, a lot, Eventually, Kaminari started to sing along, His voice was a sound Hitoshi loved, All that was heard in the car was Denki's soft singing and the song playing in the background.

"I love you, baby"

"And if it's quite alright, I need you baby"

"To warm these lonely nights, I love you baby"

"Trust in me, When I say~"

In the middle of driving, Shinso took Kaminari's hand and held it, while he was driving, He gave a look to Denki, a loving one, Kaminari couldn't help but smile.

When they got to the cafe, Exactly the one Uraraka and Asui owned, "Denki, Shinso nice to see you again," said Ochaco, "Hi Ura, Haven't seen eachother in a while huh," Denki said rubbing his neck, "Ya hah, Well table 69 is yours," Ochaco said with a smile as we walked over to our table.

"This place sure is fancy, right?" Kami smiled while looking around, Shinso nodded, "Sure is, exactly why I picked it,".

"Hi I'm (y/n) and I'll be your waitress today, so what can I get for you guys to start with?" said the waitress next to us, "Katsudon for me," Denki told (y/n), (y/n) then looked at me waiting for my answer, "Make it two katsu don, a coffee and tea" Shinso replied, (y/n) wrote it down and looked back at us, "Okay then, the food will be here in about 10 to 15 mins," Shinso and Kaminari both nodded and she smiled back.

{15 mins Later} Also Shinso's POV

(Y/n) came back with our food, I didn't even notice her then until Denki pointed it out, I keep thinking about what our proposal will look like,