⁰⁴ | when he makes you blush

(Y/N)'s POV

Friday, 12:30 pm at the lunch table with the Bakusquad

As the boys started conversing with each, Mina started to talk to me, she asked me "Do you like anyone in our class?" I started blushing, flustered, very flustered "No, I d-don't like an-any-anyone..." I stuttered. I turned towards my head to the side to hear the boys talking, Bakugou's question stood out the most, "Hey shitty hair, is (Y/N) your girlfriend?"
I started blushing..
I looked at Kirishima, him replying to the question, "Yeah, she is indeed my girlfriend, a very beautiful one at that.." he turned towards me, chuckling and then smirking. I started blushing, my blush brighter than Kirishima's hair, "U-um! I-I need to go to the b-bAthroom!" I said, as I got up from the table rushing towards the restrooms. I could hear Mina squealing from here!

As I went into the girls restroom to rest a bit after that very awkward moment, I heard a voice call out my name.. it sounded like Kirishima's voice. I exited the girls bathroom, "U-uh yeah..?" I stammered as I saw Kirishima, I fixed my gaze on him, but then quickly away from him. "I'm really sorry! I was just joking around with Bakubro, did I make you feel uncomfortable?" He said, worrying as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I felt his warmth, "N-no it's fine, it was just unexpected for you to say that.. haha!" I said softly, then smiled. He released me from the hug, "lets go back..
(Y/N)" he said as we started walking, I followed behind him..

...does that mean he wouldn't be my boyfriend..? And it was all a joke...? I thought, sad thoughts. I looked down as a walked behind Kirishima, I had a slight frown on my face. Kirishima looked back at me, he then stopped walking, "That doesn't mean I don't like you," he said, starting to walk again. I was frozen in place, those words.. a quick smile appeared on my face, and I continued walking.

Maybe I do have a chance.. I smiled.

Word Count: 369 Words