¹⁸ | when you're being cute

(Y/N) POV

I was back at home to visit my mom, I went up to my room to take care of my plants. I activates my quirk and made a little stream of water run down my palm to water the plants, I was too lazy to get the water can.

I took care of all the plants and went downstairs, "Hey mom, do you need help with any other chores?" I asked my mom while finishing to clean up the table.

"I just need you to go get some groceries, but I'll do that myself. You've been of enough help today, thank you, sweetie." She thanked and smiled. "It's no problem, mama!" I exclaimed and went outside for a walk. I headed towards a shop with good snacks for my dorm room.

On my way there, I bumped into someone, again. Owie.. I thought as I stumbled backwards losing balance.

I regained my balance and placed my hands on my knees to stabilize myself. I looked up and saw Kirishima. "Hey Cookie~! What are you doing here?" He asked as I removed my hands from my knees and stood normally, "I was helping out my mom but now I'm just gonna go get snacks for my dorm.." I said and nervously scratched the back of my head as he laughed. "I was gonna go get some groceries, but can I join you instead?" He asked as he smiled at me. I nodded my head in approval and started heading towards the shop. "The shop has such good snacks! They added a new flavor of pocky and I really wanna try it!" I said as I continued rambling on about the shop.

We got to the shop and I ran to the pocky aisle to grab the new flavor, Kirishima following behind me.

As I scanned the aisle for the pocky, I saw nothing until I saw a bright yellow sign, "It must be there!" I loudly said pointing at it and walking over to it. As I got closer, there was nothing. "Huh??" I obnoxiously said as I scanned the shelf with my eyes. I crossed my arms and pouted, "Can you believe they already ran out?!" I said eyeing the empty shelf. I heard Kirishima laugh, "Yeah, not manly at all!" He agreed. I uncrossed my arms and grabbed a few (F/F) pocky. I saw Kirishima look

I headed over to other aisles to grab the rest of the food and drinks for my dorm room. I grabbed a few chocolates for everyone else in the dorms and went to the cashier.

I already calculated the cost so I handed over the needed amount of Yen. The cashier thanked me and I walked out holding Kirishima's hand.

"Hey Kirishima?" I said looking sideways to look at him. "Yeah?" He asked. "You said you were gonna eat, but you stopped to join me, right..?" I questioned him and looked forward to continue walking without bumping into anything. "Yeah, I did!" He stated and smiled as we walked. I smiled, "then lets go eat together right now! Maybe at the park together?.." I stated and pointed to a park. "We can eat my dorm snacks, I can buy more either way, haha!" I laughed and headed towards the park, Kiri's hand in mine.

We sat down on the bench and I took out the pocky from the bag and 2 drinks. Kirishima looked at me in surprise but then smiled at me.

We started eating the (F/F) pocky and I kept munching on mine. "Mmm! So good!" I squealed in delight as I wriggled on the bench.

I saw Kirishima enjoying the pocky as he smiled at the taste but he was looking at another snack as well as eating the amazingly sweet pocky.

As I drank a bit of my drink, I smiled. I saw Kiri glance over to a couple and smile. He looked back at me and blushed. "Hey, cookie!" He said, "Open wide!".

I smiled and opened my mouth as he fed me the flavorful (F/F) pocky. I squealed in delight once again and saw him blush. He mumbled something that I couldn't quite catch, so I ignored it. "Thanks Kiri~!" I happily said and smiled. I saw him return the smile and bite down into a pocky.

I was about to grab the last pocky from the box, but I looked at Kirishima. Kirishima looked at me and blushed.

I was about to look back towards the beautiful scenery before us but I felt hands on my cheeks, then lips crashing into mine. I got caught by surprise but I melted into the kiss. It was sweet and passionate. As we parted he immediately removed his hands from my cheeks and backed up a bit. "A-ah sorry.. I just— uhh.." he stuttered and I smiled. "It's fine Kiri! I really liked it." I admitted as I gave him a thumbs up. I saw his eyes widen then go soft, "Really?" He asked as became happier by the second. I smiled and nodded in approval to his question. "Mhm!" I muffled as I grabbed the last pocky and broke it in half. I handed him the (F/F) part and I took the part with leas frosting. He took it and bit it, and I smiled. This was enjoyable.. especially that kiss.. I thought as I placed my fingers upon my lips and smiled. "We should do this more often, it's enjoyable." I admitted and looked back at the scenery to admire it. A beautiful pink and purple spread across the blue sky, the clouds a light hue of pink as the sun set. "So beautiful.." I muttered under my breath and smiled. Kirishima nodded in agreement, "Yeah.. but you're prettier." He stated and glanced at me. I smiled and blushed. "Thanks Kiri." I thanked my adorable, red-haired boyfriend.