¹³ | when he plays around with you

(Note this is right after they all moved into the dorms)

Dorm Plan: (I ofc placed (Y/N) near Ashido and Uraraka <3

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat in my dorm doing nothing, as I waited for ideas to strike me down. I walked around my dorm and started pacing. I'm so bored.. I can read manga! No.. I've already read the ones I own multiple times.. watch anime? Nah.. ill save that for the night.. I stopped as an idea came to my mind, I smiled and ran out my dorm opening Mina's door, "Girls night?" I asked and she nodded, "Hell yeah!" She yelled. "Let's go invite all the other girls." I said, running out of Mina's and going to Ochako's. I knocked on door and waited, as she opened, I yelled "Girls Night at Mina's and ran off.

As I ran back to Mina she has invited every girl. I had plenty of face masks so I brought those over, Jirou handled the music, Momo brought snacks, Tsu brought some board games, along with Ochako. Mina got makeup, and the rest had brought other fun things, like nail polish and more snacks! Toru just brought her comfy blankets and pillows, "Movies?" I asked as Mina handed me the list. "We have Netflix so we're good."

We spent the rest of the day in Mina's dorm, everyone else left after the night but I stayed. "Goodnight Mina..." I sleepily said and yawned and I closed my eyes.

It was morning, the sun flooded into my eyes and I winced at the bright light. Mina had woken up before me, already out the dorm of course.. I went back to my dorm room, closing Mina's door. I headed inside my dorm and got ready, I brushed my teeth and picked up my hair into/into a (H/S). I looked at myself in the mirror, Man I love these training clothes.. I thought, admiring my clothes I had on.

(Your training clothes ofc)I smiled as I headed out my dorm carrying a bottle full of water and a protein snack

I smiled as I headed out my dorm carrying a bottle full of water and a protein snack. I headed outside to start training, I set a timer for a few hours and started practicing my quirk and also doing exercises. I did some squats, some scissors, some high & low kicks, Round-off kicks and a exercises with my arms.

(Time skip to hours later)

Ring ~~~~ Ring ~~~~ Ring

My timer rung as I finished everything, I was panting and sweat all over me. As I felt come off of my forehead, I wiped it. I sat down and took a break, grabbing my water bottle and finishing off all the water. I noticed the bottle was empty, "Dangit.." I mumbled as I ate my protein bar. I sat there moments of silence as my head looked down, I was tired and the panting stopped. Alright about 2 more hours or so.. This time I trained with my quirk. I ended up overusing it a bit to practice, I didn't pass out but I felt nauseous. I created water from my palm and shot at my mouth, letting myself swallow the cool water. My nauseousness went away after a few seconds and I sighed as I picked up my water bottle and headed inside. I took off my shoes, leaving myself with only socks on. I head over to the kitchen and hid my water bottle. As I was walking close to the elevator, I almost tripped. I'm tiredd I just want one small shower and then a small nap.. I thought as I headed inside the elevator to go to the 3rd floor (lets just say 3rd (; ) as I got inside, I got pulled back. "You train a lot, (Y/N)~" someone teased, a familiar voice once again. "Hi Kiriiii, sorry but I really wanna go shower right now.." I apologetically said as I released myself from his grip to enter the elevator, before I could completely get in, Kirishima lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, "Kiri! P-put me down!" I frantically said kicking my legs while laughing, I heard him laugh and it made me relax a bit. If he wants to play.. then I'll play alright. Even if I'm tired. I thought as a smirk formed on my face. "MINAAA!! HELP ME!" I shouted to the girl who was calmly sitting on the couch, but flinched at my call of help. She quickly turned  her head around, "Oh nOoOo (Y/N)!" She sarcastically said. "You're on your own." She smirked as she sat back down. I looked at her my mouth wide opened, "Mina! YOU TRAITOR!" I said as I her and Kiri laugh. I started kicking and kicking until his grip started to loosen, but I started falling backwards, I hit the ground. "Oof!" I shouted as I quickly sat up and rubbed my back. "Sorry for kicking you, Kiri. But I really wanna shower... I'm tired from training" I said as I got up, I kissed him on the lips and ran off towards the elevator.

After Showering, Y/N's Dorm

He was sad that he had loosened his grip on me, letting me fall and hurt myself. "It's okay, rockie." I said as I smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back, "Love you, Kiri!" I cooed as I hugged him. I closed my eyes to take a nap.

Word Count: 907 Words