⁰³ | when you make him blush

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a few days since I first arrived at UA.. I've gotten closer to Kirishima and I think I like him, I refuse to acknowledge it, though..

Monday, last block of the day.

"We're gonna be doing a quirk test, we'll do Villains vs Heroes once again, this time you have to try to rescue people AND fight off the villain, if you're are a villain you have to fight the hero and try to prevent them from escaping with the civilians.." said Aizawa. His tired and ragged voice makes me feel bad for him, it's like if he gets no sleep, with 2 jobs.. teaching and being a pro-hero... I thought. As our teams were being chosen, I got paired up with this red and white haired dude.. I'll call him Peppermint! Or Candy cane.. I thought as I walked in to the girl's locker room to change in to my Hero suit, which I really like!.. as I was changing in to my hero suit, I hear voices from the boys locker room.. "Everyone quiet down, the boys are saying something.." I whispered, as the girls all quieted down, we heard a similar perverted voice.

"Hey Midoriya!"
"Huh?"
"I discovered something crazy, come here!"
"Look at this hole, it is probably thanks to the efforts of those who came before us, next door is, you know...."
       "The girls locker rooms!"
"Stop this at once Mineta! This is definitely a criminal act!" Said the class rep
"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" Said the pervy boy.
"Yaoyorozu's ample yaoyoro-boobs..Ashido's slender waist..Hagakure's  floating underwear! Uraraka's fine Uraraka-body! Asui's unexpected boobies.. and (Y/N)'s curves~!"
All of our eyes widened in suprise, as we were about to go to the hole, Jirou stabbed Mineta's eye through the hole with one of her headphone plugs/(her quirk). "Thanks Jirou" all girls said in union, "No problem, someone has to teach him a lesson.." she said.

   After everyone finished changing

As I was walking out I went towards Ashido, of course she was with Sero, Denki, Bakugou, and..

                              Kirishima...

As I went over to Mina, I saw eyes on me. A certain pair of eyes caught my attention, I saw Kirishima looking at me, widened eyes. I then saw his face turn red, as he looked away, I could still see the tint of strong red, redder than his spiked-up hair.
I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder, he turned around and looked at me in surprise, his face still red. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever or something?" I curiously asked him, raising my hand to put on his forehead.

As my hand landed on his forehead, he didn't feel warm, no fever.. but he's red.. don't tell me— "Are you blushing?!" I blurted out, Kirishima stared at me, his eyes widening, "I—um.. I need to go wash my face!.." he ran off towards the building. I started laughing, heading back towards Mina.. "cutie..." I thought.

Word count: 533 (im sorry its so short omggg)
Your hero suit:

Word count: 533 (im sorry its so short omggg)Your hero suit:

(Not mine but I made the hood! <3 )