A Miraculous Halloween Special Scared Silly AU

In this special, there are no akumas, Hawkmoth, etc.  Also,  Alya and Nino still like each other, Marinette still likes  Adrien, Rose, and Juleka are stepsisters, Lila is Adrien's sister and Nathaniel dates her.   Max likes both Rose and Juleka for different reasons.  Will, he ever asks one of them out?  Will Adrien ever figure out how special Marinette is to him?   Will Alya end up with a different boyfriend before the night is over?

   The story is told from multiple POV's or point of views to assist in explaining what happens.

  *Author's note:  Sit back and enjoy some apple cider, or  Snickerdoodle cookies as you read this story.

        Marinette woke up with a start. She was afraid. She saw it was 4 am on October 31st.  She knew she hates Halloween as long as she can remember.  She did not know why, but she did not like it. She did not know if it was because of the scary faces on the pumpkins, the haunted house theme parks, the zombie-themed corn mazes, or the way people decorated their yards.  She just knew Halloween was the holiday she hates the most. She wishes there was so way to avoid it.

      Marinette's  POV:

     Halloween was just too spooky for her!  She wants nothing to do with it.

Alya, Marinette's best friend loved Halloween.   She makes monster shaped cookies, a zombie shaped cake, ghost sandwiches, and vampire blood punch each year.  She even throws a Halloween party and invites all her friends.

  She can not wait to scare the pants off her friends at the party again this year.

    Alya's POV:
  She feels sorry for Marinette because she loves the holiday while her bestie hates it.

It is to bad because it is so much fun!  How can it not be when you get to eat funny foods, dress up, dance, and even kiss a cute guy.

     Nino likes all the holidays because he likes an excuse to party!  He enjoys music, food, and time spent with his friends. He always attends Alya's  Halloween party because he has a crush on her!  He has not told her his feelings yet because he is not sure how she will respond.

     Nino's POV:
This year I hope I can tell Alya how I feel about her at her annual Halloween party!   It would make it better than usual.  I hope I do not get rejected.  Now, what costume should  I wear this time?

    I feel bad for Marinette because the holiday just scares her.

  Adrien likes pumpkins and apple cider.  He is not sure what to think about Halloween though.  He has never had a girlfriend because he is the type of person who believes you should never date a person unless you consider them for marriage.

      He thinks, I have no idea what my sister sees in Nathaniel.  To Adrien, Nathaniel is just a wannabe artist.  He considers Marinette to be a good friend. 

     Adrien's  POV:
  I do not want anyone else to date Marinette, but am I ready to consider dating anyone as special as her?

  Juleka looks forward to writing about how ironic Halloween is to her.  Rose looks forward to it as a day to spend with friends. 

  Juleka's  POV:
  Why do people go all out for Halloween?  I do not see what the big deal is it just a big bore to me.

  Rose's  POV:
I wonder what everyone will dress like at Alya's party this year.  Will there be any cute guys there?   If so, will one ask me out and what will I say if he does?  Should I fix my hair different just for tonight?