Jack and the knight

In Moskow right by the demon portal stood a giant warrior, covered in black armor and wielding a massive sword. The demon was titled death knight. Its helmet was cracked from the first fight it had as it entered this world. The great demon remained there as the guard of the portal, to stop any who would seek to close it.

One night, strange demon came through the portal. Aside from the weird look, it was nothing unusual, for it was normal for a demon to come through looking to kill something. It looked like a stick figure covered in fire, wearing a fire fighter jacket, with two fire axes on its back. The outfit and the weapons looked odd to the great demon, so while the weird demon was wondering around the street, inspecting some junk, the great demon grabbed it in its hand, and in its demonic voice it asked for what it was doing. The strange demon answered in a language only humans were known to speak, "Yo! I'm here because, I have it on good authority that there's someone coming in this direction to kill every demon she can find, and close the portal. By the way, you can call me Jack." The demon was insulted that this moron would speak to it in such a casual manner. It threw Jack away, completely ignoring what it said.

Jack hit the ground about half a kilometer away, breaking its legs, arms, and back. Lying on the ground Jack looked to its right to see a shaman and said, "Well that's convenient." Jack told the shaman, "Hey, you mind fixing me up? I'm here to make some demon lives much easier, but right now I'm feeling very unappreciated." The shaman was confused and asked about why does Jack speak in a human language. Jack replied, "It's for the audience." That only made the shaman more confused, still it drew up on the demonic energy in the orb it was carrying and sent it towards Jack. The demons broken limbs snapped back in place as if they were never broken. Jack stood up and said, "Ok, now i feel much better." It then told the shaman, "Be on stand by over at that tank, I'm probably gonna need you again." Jack picked up an assault rifle and some grenades from a dead soldier on the street and went back to the death knight.

A few minutes later, the death knight was shot in the head by Jack, from the top of a nearby building. When the giant demon looked at it, Jack yelled, "Hey asshole! I'm here to teach you a lesson!" Death knight wasn't even slightly affected by the bullets, but it would never tolerate such disrespect. It went to the building and tried to reach Jack with its arms, but the weird demon was too high up. While the death knight was drawing its large sword to bring the whole building down, it was hit in the head with a grenade, cracking its helmet even more. Frustrated, the demon warrior smashed its giant sword into the building hard enough to make it collapse. The death knight didn't realize the building would collapse right on top of it, while Jack being on the roof had no rubble crushing it, it still had its legs broken, but that's why it had the shaman on stand by, to which Jack crawled to as fast as possible before the giant demon warrior dug itself out.

After getting its legs fixed, Jack got inside a tank that was still functional and turned the cannon towards the demon warrior. The tank fired and hit the demon warrior in the arm, breaking it instantly. The warrior was outraged by the idea that it would be defeated by such an interior creature, it ran towards it, with the intention to crush the small fire thing under its feet. Jack quickly got out of the tank, threw a grenade inside it and ran away. As the demon stepped on the tank, it exploded with all the other explosives inside it, the demon fell on the ground with a broken leg.

Jack stood just out of reach and said, "Do you now understand the lesson I'm trying to teach you?!" The demon tried to reach for Jack with its one working arm, with the intention of crushing the annoying little bastard. Jack figured that the demon would be unwilling to accept that it needs to improve, for that would mean it is not already powerful enough to crush such a pathetic enemy with ease. Jack pointed the assault rifle at the demon and emptied it in its face while yelling, "YOU STUPID MORON! YOU NEED A LONG RANGE WEAPON!"

Jack then told the nearby shaman, "You there! Fix this guy up, I'm gonna start working on the real reason I'm here."