Natural

A group of demons were hunting a deer through a forest. The animal was running as fast as it could, avoiding fire and bullets being directed at it. The demons had no idea what they were doing with the human weapons, they were just pointing them in the general direction of the deer and pulled the trigger in hopes of hitting something. They didn't have trouble catching up to it, they just thought that catching it and killing it with their hands would be too easy and there's no fun in that.

Eventually they did shoot the animal in its leg, forcing it to stop running and try to hide. Hiding didn't do much good, the 3 demons found it trembling in a bush. Right as one of them was about to shoot the deer in its head, the the demon died from having its head explode from a sniper bullet. As the others turned to the direction the shot came from, one of them was knocked down by guardian 121 dropping on it from the skies, crushing its head under her foot. Before the last demon could do anything, it was riddled with bullets from her two sub machine guns.

The demons were a waste of time, she only killed them to save the animal. Guardian 121 quickly ran up to the animal, and tried to place her hand on its injury. The deer struggled out of fear, he had been running for his life all day. Guardian 121 slowed down. She wanted permission from the animal to approach. She removed her armor, and slowly extended her hand. Even if the demonic energy had some effect on her, the deer could still feel she had good intentions. The deer saw the forced smile on her face, it felt like a cry for help. She was afraid, more so than the deer. Her fear was not the fear of death, it was a fear of something even more horrifying.

The deer cautiously approached guardian 121, ready to run, knowing his self preservation instincts may have failed him. Guardian 121 placed her hand on the wounded deer's leg. The bright light, emitted by her hand, quickly closed the injury. She quickly embraced the deer in her arms, before resuming her mission. She was greatful to him, for letting her help and for giving her reassurance that she was still herself.

Suddenly, guardian 121 and the deer noticed that they were surrounded, they were not surrounded by demons, they were just regular wolves. She was confused, she did not understand why the living were surrounding her. The deer panicked and tried to run away, but was quickly tripped over by a wolf biting in his leg. Guardian 121 ran between them to keep the wolf from killing deer. The wolf bit into her arm and tried to pull her away with no success, only making guardian 121 more confused.

Guardian 121 looked behind her and saw the other wolves eating the deer, she soon understood that this wolf was distracting her, so that the others could eat. Then she noticed that this wolf was bigger than the others, she wondered if the stronger wolf was doing this to protect the ones who are weaker than he is. With the deer already dead, guardian 121 no longer tried to stop the wolves. She lowered her still bleeding arm, with tears falling from her eyes. She now knew that she can't protect the living from each other. Just like humans, wolves needed to eat, if she had stopped them from killing that deer, she may as well had killed those wolves herself.

She healed her arm and her armor reappeared, as she leaped into the air, continuing her mission.