| 010.

▃▃▃

▃▃▃

Chapter ten: Poor Unfortunate Souls

Flashback

Young Seulgi was playing with wooden dolls on the school playground when all of a sudden, she felt a sharp pain on her side as if someone kicked her down to the ground.

Oh wait, it was because someone actually did.

Seulgi coughed and looked around, seeing three older fairies, who were probably two years older then her, snickering at how her face hit the ground.

Seulgi looked at the three fairies with a scowl. "What do you want Adilae?"

The fairy who was petite and had orange curly hair crossed her arms and smirked. "What does it look like? To bother you what else?"

Seulgi stood up and brushed the dust off. "Cant you bother someone else? Why does it have to be me?"

The tall, skinny and long blue haired fairy laughed. "Because you're different duh. You will never be a real fairy because of what you are."

The short bob blonde nodded, agreeing. "I don't know who raised you, but you failing at all the magic tricks? I am seriously convinced you're a human in disguise."

"Or she's really stupid", Adilae snickered as her two minions followed her laugh. She went up to Seulgi and grabbed the collar of her shirt. "While I am still here, I will make you sure you never get into fairy high." And with that, she let go and dropped Seulgi to the ground and went back to her group of minions. "Come on Nora and Willow, let's get away from this loser." And with that the girls started to walk away.

"Fight for what you believe in."

Her mother's words were ringing in her ear and for the first time, she was going to do what she believed was right.

Fight back.

Seulgi stood up and brushed off the dust, spitting out the dust that entered her mouth. "!" The group of girls looked back at Seulgi, now annoyed.

"I am a real fairy, believe it or not! And I don't care what you think, I am special! Just because I don't have the same power abilities, doesn't mean you deserve to get to treat everyone else like trash!" The whole playground stopped and stared at Seulgi. Seulgi didn't care anymore, it was now her turn to be the brave one.