New partners

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・💜・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Agent X. You and Agent V will be staying at the hotel Bellevue Saint-Lazare. When you arrive, ask for Lucy when you get to the desk." My boss says through my phone.
"Ok. And when will we meet the other agents?"
"I've set a date for four at the hotels cafe with Agent J and Agent R. And don't forget that-"
"Hello? Hello! Damn. That's not good." I shove my phone back into my pocket.
"What? What happened?"
"The reception cut off right when the boss was going to tell us something important. I'll just ask later, let's get our stuff out of the car."

-3:30pm- 30 minutes till meet up-
"Come on Y/n! We can't be late, we don't even know what they look like." I heard Taehyung say.
"Hold on just for three more minutes. I have to find my other earring. You know, the pearl ones that I got as a gift from Rosé. They've always brought me good luck." I frantically shuffled through my bag trying to find the earring's match.
"Is this it?" Turning around, I see the small pearl earring in Taehyung's hand.
"Yes! Where was it? I looked everywhere for it?"
"It was on the bathroom counter, but never mind, let's go." He pulled my arm and grabbed my shoes and we were out the door.

"Do you think that's them? Oh, how about them? No! It's definitely those two over there."
"Or maybe it's the two over there looking right at us." He giggled. We walk over to the couple and say our secret code.
"So we finally meet Agent X and V. We are agents J and R. Top agents in the Europe branch. It's so nice to finally meet you." Agent J says.
"Likewise. So, how much information do you have on this guy?" They handed me a file, full of reports and sightings of this man.
"Wow. You must've been tracking him for a while to get all of this." I say impressed.
"Actually, it only took us two weeks to get three months worth of information. This case should be quick and easy." I sink down in my chair a little as agent R answers. This would've taken us three months to get all this information. She doesn't have to rub it in.
"Our last sighting of him wasn't far from here. Oh! I also forgot, J wanted me to give you guys these. I made them. You should try one. " R hands out a plate full of macrons. I take one and stuff it in my mouth.
"These are good. Taehyung try one."
"Did you use any milk in these?" R looks at him confused.
"Yes? What else would I have used?''
"Ahh, well I have a very big intolerance to dairy. I'm so sorry I couldn't try one." I look up at Taehyung confused.
"You don't have a dairy intolerance?" I say telepathically.
"I don't like macrons. Elvira would force feed me them and ever since I don't like them." I nod and finish chewing.
"Well, now that we've caught you guys up, let's go."
"What do you mean? Like, now? We just got here not even five hours ago. You can't expect us to-"
"Do your job on such little resting time? Well honey, while your here in our city, you will follow our rules. If you must, you have ten minutes. Meet us by the front when you come down." I sit there shocked. Taehyung gets ups and gently tugs my arm to go back up to our room.

"What the actual hell was that bullshit??!" I say letting all my anger out when we got back.
"WhILe yOUr IN oUR CiTy YOu WilL foLLoW ouR RuLEs." I mumble, crossing my arms and sitting down on the bed.
"Let's just give it a couple days babe. They might actually be really nice people, but are serious with their work. Come on, let's get ready. I don't want to keep them waiting." I huff and mumble under my breath getting changed into better clothes. I fix my hair and put my boots on and wait by the door for Taehyung.

"I honestly don't get why we have to work with them

"I honestly don't get why we have to work with them. We've been fine just working with each other." I say bitterly under my breath as we head back downstairs.
"Don't worry. Maybe they've had a bad day. Ok? Let's just-" *BANG BANG BANG* we both get behind a cut out in the hall.
"What the fuck!! Where's that coming from?" I whisper, grabbing my gun and peak around the corner. I could hear screaming coming down from the lobby.
"Stay behind me." I motion for Taehyung to follow. Walking carefully down the main stairs, I see three men holding guns at a group of people.
"Ok here's the plan. You go around that way, while I distract them. Take out the two and I'll take the main guy." He nods and waits for further instruction. Thinking that they must be French, I decide to put my hard work to the test.
(Just think it's all in French.)
"Well well, who do we have here hmm?"
"Who the fuck are you?" The men laugh. My eyes dart over to Taehyung, as I see him take out the two guys behind the guy I was distracting.
"Oh no. That's not how it works. I ask the questions here babe. What's your business here?"
"Pff, like I'm going to answer that question bitch. You probably have no idea who I am."he starts to walk closer to me, aiming his gun at my head. "Now, you better answer my question. Who are you." I smirk at his attempt to be frightening.
"Your worst nightmare." As quickly as his face turned pale from my facial expression, I pinned him to the ground getting rid of the gun in his hand. I noticed a familiar tattoo on the palm of his hand. Elvira.
Just after the authorities came and took him away.
"Are you ok? He didn't touch you right?" Taehyung asked running to me.
"I'm fine Taehyung. Don't worry. You did a great job taking out those men. So silent. I'm so glad we worked on that move." I kissed his nose as he blushed.
"Wait, Y/n. Your eyes are different? I thought your eyes were blue? They're more of a dark red color now?" I look at him confused. I was going to ask for a mirror but from the corner of my eye, I saw agents J and R walk in and I completely change my attitude.
"Well, look who decided to show up. Are you two finished, or do I need to book you guys a room." I hear the annoying voice of Agent R say. I roll my eyes and glare at her.
"Like you were any help. Where were you two when they were shooting up the place!" I snapped.
"That doesn't matter. Come on, are we going to start work or not." Taehyung and I follow them out. Taehyung still had a confused look on his face. Did my eyes really change color? I took out my phone and turned on my camera to check. Nope. No red. They're blue. I look back at Taehyung and pointed to my eyes. Now his face looked even more worried. All he did was grab my hand and caught us up with the other agents.
What the hell is wrong with me?
💜