Not over

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・💜・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After what happened to Taehyung, we decided to check out of the hotel. Since we both know that this mission isn't over, we rented an apartment for a couple weeks. Every time we went to headquarters, we made sure we didn't run into R. And as we were avoiding her, we tried to find out what happened to J.
"Hey babe, what's for dinner?" Taehyung says laying on top of me.
"Oof. We just ate? Your still hungry?" I giggle.
"Yess!! I wanna eat."
"What are you hungry for?" I sigh taking out my phone to order food.
"You." He says smirking. I could feel my face turn red. He leans down and starts planting kisses on my neck.
"Taehyung. Not now, I-mmm." I moaned out when he found my soft spot. Before he could go any further, the doorbell rang.
"Are you serious?" I heard him whisper. I giggled when he got up to answer the door.
"Surprise!!!" I hear Rosé say. She bursts through the door, followed by Jungkook and Lisa.
"What are you guys doing here?" I give everyone hugs.
"I told them to come. Since we both know that we won't really find a lot of help at headquarters because of R, I was able to get ahold of the best team in Seoul."
"Oh great! We can start with work now then. I've gotten some information from people around headquarters. And also other agents. I also was able to get a photo of the, well, used to be the logo for Elvira's business. One of the guys that held up the lobby had it on his palm. I'm thinking if we go talk to him we will get more answers." I say.
"That's great Y/n, but do you think we can rest a little bit?" Rosé says sitting down on the couch. I look at Kook and Lisa and they too also look kind of tired.
"Yeah. We can start tomorrow. You guys rest up, I'll make us something to eat."

-The next day-

"Ok, I was able to sneak into headquarters and plant a hidden camera in agent R's office. We will be able to hear conversations as well."
"Your amazing Lisa. Now, Rosé you and Jungkook go down to the prison and talk with this man." I hold up a surveillance picture of the man from the hotel. "He was the man I caught the first day we were here. He has a tattoo on his palm that looks exactly like the logo from Elvira's company. Ask him who hired him. He seemed weak when I was with him. He will crack easily. Lisa, do you mind staying here and watching over the monitor and alerting us if anything changes? We will all have ear pieces on us so you can communicate with us as well."
"No I don't mind. I'll be your extra pair of eyes. You can count on me." She salutes giggling.
"Now, Taehyung and I will go undercover. We will go back to where we "caught" the brother and investigate. I just know we will find more there than what R told us. What do you say?" I turn to Taehyung who was zoned out, his gaze on me.
Oh no.
"Taehyung? Did you listen to anything I just said?" Rosé recognized the hazey look in Taehyung's eyes and giggled a little. 
"Y/n I think we should've gotten our own roo-"
"Your guy's place is down the hall a ways. Here's the keys." Taehyung says getting up and handing them the keys.
"Wait, guys we'll be fine. Don't worry." All three looked at Taehyung and then left immediately.
"We'll be back later tonight for our things!" Rosé says before closing the door. I sigh.
"I don't get why they are so worried. We've managed your heats before. Right? Hey, how about- oof." As I turn around Taehyung was standing right next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck.
"Taehyung, we got a job to do babe. We can't do this now." He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him.
"Think of it as a break. Or something longer than a break." He giggled, walking to the bedroom.
"Taehyung that would be a day off. We don't have that kind of time."
"We have been here for two weeks. This mission was supposed to last four months. We're taking a day off." He says in a deep voice. Before I could protest anymore,he throws me into the bed and pins me down.
"Ok. We can take the day off." I smirk.

-1:00 am-

"Psst. Taehyung, I'm cold." I whisper, trying to wake him up. I start poking his head when I don't get an immediate response. My lower half of me was fine because of the blanket and one of Taehyung's legs over mine but my top half was a totally different story. It didn't help that I wasn't wearing any clothes either.
"Tae!! I'm cold! I'm gonna freeze to death. Do you really want your girlfriend to freeze?!" After a couple more pokes to his head, he finally stirred.
"Mmmm.. come here." He said sleepily. He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. I didn't know that I was actually shaking a lot from being cold until Taehyung grabbed another blanket and wrapped me in it. By now, I was fully awake and couldn't go back to sleep. I looked at Taehyung's sleepy face and couldn't help but smile.
"I'm so lucky to have you." I whispered as I kissed his nose.
"I'm the lucky one. I probably would still be at that shelter if it wasn't for you." He said.
"How could I have passed up such a cute kitten like you!!" His ears popped out and I immediately scratched them. His gentle purrs made me a little sleepier. After a while, I could feel my eyelids become heavy.
"Sleep well Taehyung. I love you." I said yawning before falling back asleep.

Taehyung's POV

"I love you." She says before falling asleep. I kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket up over her more.
"I love you too."

-later that morning-

"Ok. So now, we will resume where we left off yesterday. Rosé and Jungkook, I would disguise yourself as well. So we won't have any problems with you two being followed....." I couldn't listen anymore. All I could think of was Y/n. How she moves, the face she makes when she's serious. And then the smile that pops up every time Jungkook says something funny. Her duality when talking about work and when just talking about random things. She's perfect. Absolutely perfect. I kept having the words J told me running in my head since.
"You don't come around a girl like her everyday."
He's sure as hell right.
"Taehyung. You with me?" I look up at her and nod. I already knew what we were doing.
"Great. Kook and Rosé, you two leave now. Lisa, you can set up your things here. Taehyung, let's go get into disguises." I nod and follow her into the bedroom.
"Ok. So I'm not entirely sure to how we should disguise ourselves for something like this. I was thinking police? What do you think?" She holds up two police uniforms.
"Yeah. Then we can say we are collecting more evidence for the case." I add. She agrees and we start to get changed into our disguises.

-Time Skip-

"Ok Lisa, we are in. Hit the recording buttons on our shirts." I whisper into my ear piece.
"Ok. They're on." Taehyung and I split up and start looking around the place. Mostly it was all cleaned out. Like someone has already been here.
"Have you found anything yet?" I ask Taehyung.
"Nothing. Someone's already cleaned the place out. They didn't leave anything behind." He sighed. I walked over to where he was leaning against the wall.
"I really hope Rosé and Kook had better luck."
💜