The chase Pt. 2

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・💜・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

When the elevator stopped on the top floor, I got out and headed directly to her office. The whole floor plan was very different to a regular building. It looked more like the lobby, but the halls were much bigger. I limped around the halls trying not to make a ton of noise, but eventually I was caught by guards.
"Hey! Stop right there!" All three charged at me. When my adrenaline kicked in, I was able to take each one of them down.

Y/n? Where are you! The cameras aren't working! I heard men yelling. Are you ok!

I sighed with relief when I heard him again. With finishing off those guards, my leg began to hurt even more. But I couldn't stop now.

I'm almost there Taehyung. Hold on. Do you know where her room is?

No. But I do remember seeing some kind of plants by her door. There are double doors as well.

"Need some help?" I turn around to see Rosé. I smile at her.
"Thank god you're here."
"Your hurt! Did you know that. X you need to sit down let me take care of this." I shake my head.
"No. I need to do this. He's my hybrid. I need to get him back." She backs off a little bit.
"Ok. But I'm coming with you. Just in case. Jungkook called the police. There are tons of them downstairs arresting all the guards." She said as we, well her walk me limp, around the halls trying to find her office.
"Taehyung says they are double doors. So we-"
"How about those?" She points to the exact doors Taehyung described. Plants on the side. Double doors. I raced over there, ignoring the stabbing pain in my thigh. When I open the doors I see Ruby, sitting on her desk. Holding a leash that connected to a collar around Taehyung's neck.
"Hmm. Totally though my brother would've been able to take you down. But, good thing I'm still here to finish his job." She ties the leash to a pole and lunges towards me. I could hear Taehyung yelling at Rosé to untie him so he can help me.
"Not this time!" Ruby says. Before I could act, she pulled out a pistol aiming it at him.
"You won't be able to help if you can't move!"
"No!" I was able to hit the gun off course, but not enough where it missed him. I heard him whimper and hit the floor. By just the sound of his small cries, made all my pain turn into rage. I knocked the gun out of her hand, taking her arm and twisting it behind her. Not caring if it was a way where I heard it dislocate. I flipped her onto the ground pinning her under me.
"Rosé! Get the police!" She ran out of the room. In my head, I could hear Taehyung say she hit his arm.
"I'm not going to end up like my sister! I'm not letting you ruin my plan!" She took out a knife and started jabbing it in my direction. Hoping to hit something.  I threw her across the room and out the doors. I quickly got up, following her out into the lobby. She slashed her knife at me, trying to keep me back. The only mark she was able to make was a long thin line across my cheek. As I remembered J saying back then, she wasn't great at hand on combat. And this proved it. It didn't help her a whole lot that her dominant arm was dislocated. With every jab she took I was able to block. I could tell she was getting frustrated at how badly this is turning out for her. She When I heard feet running in our direction, I knew this nightmare was almost over. When I was distracted by the sound of the police coming closer, she once again lunged at me pinning me to the ground.
"You're not going to take this away from me! He belongs to my family! And he always will!" She brings her knife up, preparing to hit me again, but I hit it out of her hand, flipping her onto her back and pinning her good arm behind her.
"You have no family anymore. He belongs to me. He's my family and I'm his."
"Police! Put your hands in the air!" Rosé prys me off of Ruby so the police can put her in handcuffs. I sit down on the floor, trying to calm myself down from what just happened. My Adrenalin was slowly replaced with pain as I tried not to move my leg as much. But not even a minute went by when I was tackled again by a crying hybrid.
"Taehyung had his one good arm wrapped around me. His legs straddled me as I wrapped my arms around him. As paramedics came into the room and tried helping him off of me, his grip around me only got tighter.
"Taehyung honey. You have to go with them. You're hurt, I'll be right behind you. Ok?"  The only thing I heard was a series of no's when I gently pushed him off of me. Two medics helped me take him off of me and I was helped up off the floor. They put us both on stretchers and the last thing I remember of that day was seeing Taehyung's tear stained face. Look over at me.

When I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital bed. The only sounds in the rom were the quiet beeping of the machines I was connected to. I lifted myself onto my elbows to get a better view of everything. I was the only person here. I started to panic a little when not even Taehyung was in the room. I pressed the help button and two nurses came in.
"It's nice to see you up miss. You've had some really worried friends coming in everyday so far."
"Where's Taehyung? Where's my hybrid?" I looked at her franticly.
"He's doing just fine. He was released early. His wound wasn't as bad as yours. I heard you were walking on your leg after it was shot, so which lead to it being damaged even more." I sighed leaning back against the pillow. We all turned to the door when it flew open and Taehyung cam running over to me.
"Oh my god! You're awake!" He tried climbing onto the bed to lay next to me, but hesitated when I groaned.
"What's hurt?" I looked so nervous.
"She hurt her leg pretty bad. You can get up. But just be careful. We will leave you two alone. I nod at the nurses and as soon as they leave, Taehyung crawls back up next to me. I tried my best to move my leg to give him more room.
"Y/n I missed you. You were asleep for so long! I didn't know when you. Were going to wake back up. How do you feel now? Can you come home now that your awake?" He said between kisses. He nuzzled his nose in my neck, moving his hands from my face to my torso.
"I'm fine Taehyung. Thank you. But I'm not sure when I will be able to come home. That's up to the doctor." He whined a little bit. I stroked his head and his ears immediately popped out. We stayed like this for a while, and when the nurse came in to come check on us, she brought in. Some other guests.
"Y/n! Your awake!" Rosé squeals. She ran over to me giving me a hug. Jungkook and Lisa follow behind. And someone who I didn't expect to see, Agent J came in.
"Hi Y/n. I'm glad your feeling better." He says shyly. I smile at him and take his hand.
"Thank you. Your help was greatly appreciated J." We all smiled at him. At this, we watched two brown floppy ears pop out from the top of his head. Followed by the biggest smile I've ever seen on him.
"That means so much to me. And you can call me Jackson." I could hear his tail hitting the chair behind him, feeling overjoyed from the compliments he was receiving.
"I didn't know you were a hybrid? You hid it really well." I said. He laughed a little, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I kinda had to get good at hiding it. Most of the people here don't like hybrids. I was lucky enough to get a job at headquarters even. But when they first heard about you and that you were training a hybrid to become your partner, they started thinking that it was a good idea to start bringing in hybrids. So really, thank you." I teased up a little at his small speech. I put out my arms and he came in for a hug. His shoulders shook a little, trying not to cry so much.
"Have you heard anything about getting a new partner?" I asked as he stood up straight.
"No. Not yet. But the agency says they will be bringing new recruits at the end of this month. So maybe by then I will."  We all turned our heads when the nurse came back in.
"Ok. Everyone needs to leave. She needs to get some rest. The doctor said she can leave first thing tomorrow morning." Everyone waved goodbye and left the room. The only other people that were left was the nurse, Taehyung and I.
"You too sir. You need to let her sleep." Another series of whimpers could be heard from him.
"It's alright. He can stay. I think I will sleep better with him here anyways." Quieted purrs exchanged his whimpers. The nurse complied and left us in peace. Running my fingers through Taehyung 's soft hair, I slowly drifted off to sleep.
💜

Hi everyone! Only one more chapter left after this!! How'd I do with the sequel?? Feel free to comment and vote and follow. Hope you had a good day!! ✌🏻