Chapter 2

The door opened softly. 

     Inside the room, the world felt silent. Rays of tender, golden sunlight flooded in from the big windows. I looked around, Claude wasn't there. Where is he? He's not on his bed, too... 

       Maybe while Felix and I bumped into each other, he woke up and left the room? Well, I'll leave his breakfast on the coffee table. I walked towards the blue colored couch. 

      As I put the tray on the coffee table, I spotted something of the couch. EHHH?! 

Gosh, that's surprising! I stared in utter silence for little bit

Gosh, that's surprising! I stared in utter silence for little bit. hdjnsfhjkahdhdajdhfudunsj Drool poured out of my mouth. I quickly wiped it off. HOw can a HumAn BeINg Be dIs hOt???!!!! 

          I breathed in, calming down. I crouched down, still staring at his face. hmmmm. I wish I could admire him forever, he's like a statue... 

         A small breeze blew my silver hair. Huh? A draft? From the window? I'll have to close it. 

        Suddenly my hair flew into Claude's face. AHH Shoot! I quickly got it off but Claude's eyebrows furrowed. He suddenly opened his eyes to see me staring down at him in a crouching position. 

       There was a brief yet long moment of silence. 

     "Blessings and Glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire, your majesty," I said with a smile. He didn't say anything. He looked tired, there were dark circles around his eyes. 

      "It's morning," I said to him. He tilted his head. He put his hand over his face. He looked really tired. 

"Why are you here?" He asked. 

"I'm here to bring you breakfast," I replied. 

"I don't need you to, leave me." He said. I stayed put. I blinked. 

"What are you doing, I said leave me," Claude yelled. 

"How can I leave someone like you?" I asked him. I mean you look exhausted. 

"Because I always lose!" He yelled desperately. 

        "That wench left me, she chose that demon that was killing her over me! That wench died leaving me here! I've lost my mind to that wench and I'll never get it back!" He screamed. 

My eyes widened.