Chapter 29

"I asked who are you- Kegh-!" He coughed. 

Out of instinct I reached for him, "Ah- You shouldn't be out of bed already-" He slapped my hand away. 

   "You're not going to answer?" he asked giving me a stare that reminded me of our first meeting. In that moment I froze. 

      "Your majesty!" Felix called as he came in the room, "You're awake!!" 

       "Felix. " Claude said blankly, "who said you could let unknown people into my room without my permission?" ah.. Unknown... damn. 

       Why does it hurt so much to be called an "Unknown person" pls claude im crying rn :')

        "unknown? what do you mean your majesty, isn't miss Nicolette and the princess people dear to you?" Felix asked. FELIX DON'T SAY IT- 

       I tried to grab felix's arm before he said it but it was too late. 

        "Your majesty even said you loved miss Nicolette-" 

       With this something inside Claude snapped. 

       "What did you say?" Claude asked. At this time, Claude just started to mourn Diana's death. Any talk of him loving someone else would obviously backfire. 

      Suddenly our eyes met. "You..." he muttered. 

    "Are you a witch?" He asked, "How dare you." Well I am but- 

     He stood up reflexively and walked towards me. In that moment I really felt scared, Claude during this period of mourning is incredibly dangero- GAh- 

     He pushed me to a wall with one hand on my neck. 

     "You dare impersonate my lover?" He asked his eyes wide. Tch- well at least I get his priorities. From behind him, I could see Athanasia was starting to panic. She was about to come and stop him but I couldn't allow his attention to be diverted in case he might lash out at her too. I shook my head to signal her to stay down. 

     Seriously, did he get more violent because of the curse when I first met him he wasn't like this at all. Actually he didn't hurt Athanasia in this scene either because he started to cough up blood. Claude can you cough up blood real quick rn????

     The air from my lungs were slowly being taken. Shoot. 

      I grabbed his arm and started to enchant a spell under my breath. 

        "What are you-" 

          " alejate de mi rapido rapido,"  There was a zap and he released his hands. I coughed up air. Eugh-... 

     I looked back up at him.