the flithy guest

They left the area they were sitting at as they made their way back near the bridge. Britt had a lot on her mind and one of those things was Atem, even though she didn't know his real name since Yubaba took it from him she knew for one thing he was nice to her even though people there didn't like him.

'very strange how he's so nice to me, yet Lin didn't seem to like him.' Britt thought

"I have to go now. I'll be back soon. Just stay out of trouble." He said to her as she turned to face him then nod. "Thank you Yami, You're a good friend." Britt said

After talking with him she ran across the bridge as she planned to hide her clothes. She felt him watching her as she went but as she made it acorss then looked back she gasped as she looked up and seen something flying in the air. She couldn't believe her eyes at the moment.

"Yami...he's a dragon." Britt said as she made her way quickly back. Little did she know she was being followed by no-face.

Britt made it as far as the boiler room before she layed down to get some sleep. She held her clothes and used them as a pillow while sleeping. Kamaji at one point woke up and when he noticed her sleeping he put a blanket over her. It must have been awhile cause when she woke up she realized she was still in the boiler room.

'Oh no, I never made it back to the room.' Britt thought as she went to the room.

Some of her long brown hair fell in her face as she made it earlier. When she made it back to the room she saw they were getting the sleeping areas cleaned up. Britt went to lin and helped her. Outside it was raining but the lights were coming on outside.

"Where were you Bri? I was really worried." Lin asked her.

"I'm sorry." Britt said as she was helping out.

In the bathouse all the spirits that came there to replenish. As they were all lining up each of them took a token on what to do. Lin had hers and with Britt following her lead she did what she needed. Britt's first job was to help wash the floors, she did her best but she was slower than the others since she'd never done that. The other girls went back 2 times to Britt's one.

"Geesh Bri, haven't you ever worked a day in your life?" Lin asked as Britt was ringing out a rag.

Britt looked over at a man approaching the as he was reading from a book.

"Lin and Bri you get the big tub today." The man said as he looked up at Lin. "What? Hey that's frog work." Lin said. Britt just looked back and forth between them. "Orders are from the top so stop complaining." The man said, then he walked away.

Britt was left to take out a barrel of water as she made her way over and opened the door. She looked out seeing the No-face spirit. She made a bow motion with her head.

"Hello, aren't you getting wet out there?" she asked

Britt waited but there was no answer from him then she heard someone calling for her.

"Coming!" She yelled as she looked back at No-face. "I'll leave the door open for you." She said as she took the bucket back. Once she made her way back in and went to Lin, she had to follow her. They walked by a few as some of the girls yelled out.

"Heard you got the big tub Lin!"

Lin and Britt made their way over as they looked at the big tub. "Those jerks. They haven't cleaned this up in months." Lin said

Lin looked to Britt as they made their way in but Britt tripped a bit as Lin looked back at her. Though Britt did get up as she helped out. Lin would sweep while Britt picked up some of the things on the floor. Then Britt grabbed a brush and started scrubbing the side of the tub. Lin and Britt got inside the tub and started scrubbing.