Into the human world

Atem picked Britt up and flew her to the area where her and her parents had originally walked through. As they landed she looked at the opening and she held onto Atem. He'd changed into other clothes and Britt noticed the way things changed and she was nervous about going through but Atem took her hand in his making her look at him.

"We're in this together." Atem said showing his part of the two bracelets.

"Right, we're in this together." Britt said

They walked through the building the bracelets glowing as they made their way through into the human world. Britt flinched slightly once they made it through and Atem caught her. He wondered if this was too much for her at the moment but she opened her eyes.

"Let's keep going." Britt said

"Where's the house?" Atem asked and Britt pointed up at a blue house "that one" She said

Atem nod and picked her up "Hold on tight, this is still an area not far from the spirit world." Atem said and he picked Britt up as he used his powers to get them to the house and when he did. Britt didn't let go, her adjusting back to the human world was becoming a bit tough and Atem noticed. As he held her close "I got you" Atem said as he got in his pocket and had her drink a vial. Britt looked better as they made it to the house as she saw two cars at the house.

"We're here..my brother's car is here too." Britt said her tone a bit sad.

When they made it he set her down and she took a deep breath as she knocked on the door. She felt better and her bracelet maintained her humanity and spirit sides. Suddenly her mother answered and pulled her into a big hug.

"Oh Britt, it's been several days since we last seen you" Angela said "Max, it's Britt!"

Max came over and hugged his daughter "Britt, how is your friend?" Max said then he noticed she wasn't alone. "Britt did you get a boyfriend without telling us?"

Britt hugged her parents back and then she got free. She was going to answer their questions when her sisters hugged her suddenly. The younger sister was crying so hard while hugging her and her twin sister was hugging her. Britt looked back at Atem while comforting the two giving an apologetic look to him.

"Don't leave again!" Nana said

"Please Britt, if you have to go take us with you." Bre said

Britt comforted them then she created space knowing that things were bad. She had people wanting answers and she was going to give it but again before she could say anything her brother grabbed her by her shirt and started yelling.

"Why weren't you with mom and dad?! You were with them when they left. The plan was you went with them and we were going to come later with the things left behind." Aidan said to me

Britt had enough of people yelling at her, Yubaba who yelled all the time and she'd endured quite a bit of yelling from the spirits that she pushed her brother off.

"I'll answer all your questions in order." Britt said as she brushed off the dust. "My friend is good mama, daddy yes he's my boyfriend. We've just started to date" Britt answered them and made a motion for Atem to come forward. Atem followed her lead and offered his hand "My name is Atem, sir" He said and Max shook his hand. "Watch out for my daughter while she's at her friend's place." Max said, Atem nod in agreement "I will sir." Atem said

Britt looked at her brother and she took a deep breath "Now then, I was originally with them but things changed along the way. I made some friends and I have things to deal with. If you don't like it then keep your distance." Brit said calmly

"Can we go with you?!" Bre and Nana asked

Britt smiled as she wanted to take them and she got close whispering in their ears. She knew Zeniba would help keep them close and away from Yababa who would want to turn them into pigs or worse. Her sisters would never become half of what she was so she knew they'd stay human.

"I'll take you for a short time." She'd whispered to them

It made her sisters happy and she'd already cleared it with Zeniba about her twin sister. She knew that things were not as great as they could be. Still they stayed for dinner and Britt was hesitant at first as she'd gotten to spirit world food but still she liked her moms cooking. When it became night time she got up with Atem heading for the door.

"It's time to go." Britt said as she waved bye.

"Britt, you promised!" Bre and Nana said and Britt nod motioning them close as she whispered in their ears on where to meet her tomorrow. They nod in agreement and we left after I gave everyone a goodbye hug.

When we got back to the spirit world Atem and Britt practiced with my new abilities. Britt needed to be able to fly one of her sisters to Zeniba's place and of course being the daylight was free time for her and Atem that made it even easier. Atem made her work hard on the whole transformation which was hard at first but she got the hang of it after 10th transformation.

"You got it!" Atem said

Britt hugged him smiling she was glad that her sisters would soon learn the truth.