Dealing with No-face/travel to Swamp Bottom

When Yami had fallen Britt hadn't let go. "Yami we're falling!" She yelled but after grabbing Boh and the Yubaba's bird in their new forms, the fall seemed like they fell forever and as she kept hold of the two small creatures she grabbed hold of Yami's horns on his head.

"Yami!" Britt said, but as soon as she said his name it felt like they'd hit the water. She was a bit surprised and her hair was going a bit everywhere.

When reality set in again Atem's dragon form took flight. He made sure they didn't hit the ground as he flew up and into a hole. They went through the fan as Britt fell off she screamed but Atem hit the wall. Kamaji caught Britt and Atem hit the ground but Britt got herself free as she went over to Atem.

"Careful Stay back!" Kamaji said

"Are you ok? Yami." Britt said to him but all she was getting was him growling and bleeding from the mouth.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked but he growled at her as he shook his head.

Kamaji made his way over "this looks serious." He said to her.

"Yami, don't give up!" Britt said as he fell down on the ground, she then looked at Kamaji "What do we do? Is he dying?" Britt asked him as she looked at Atem.

Kamaji looked at him carefully and said: "it looks like he's bleeding from the inside."

"From the inside?" Britt asked as she looked back at Kamaji then looked at Atem.

"I think so, maybe he swallowed something." Kamaji said as Britt got in her pocket and pulled out what she got from the river spirit.

"Yami, I got this gift from the river spirit. Eat it, maybe it'll help." She said as she tried to get it past his teeth.

Britt tried for a bit "Come on open your mouth, please Yami." Britt said to him. "Eat." She said as she bit into it and got a piece out of her mouth "See. It's ok."

Kamaji watched her as she was trying to feed it to him. "Medicine from the river spirit." He said

Britt still fought as she got it in his mouth and made him swallow his mouth. "Got it now swallow." She said to him.

Atem opened his eyes as he tried to fight with her but she was determined to make him swallow it as she fought to keep his mouth closed. It was a back and forth fight but she wasn't giving up, his dragon tail was thrashing everywhere as she was fighting but soon a black goo came out of his mouth. Kamaji saw it and pointed it out. "Bri, look there." He said

Britt looked back at the goo as it slowly disappeared and what was left was something of gold. Britt was in shock "The gold seal." Britt said as she realized what it was right then. She rushed over to get it.

Kamaji watched her as he pointed it out. "Get that slug over there. Get it! Get it! Get it!" He yelled as Britt chased after it. Britt did everything she could to catch it even by the means of crushing it with her foot. It tried to crawl where the sootballs were but they blocked it off. Britt kept trying to crush it and eventually she did crush it with her foot which grossed her out.

"You killed it? Those things are bad luck. Hurry before it rubs off of you." Kamaji said, he made Britt make a symbol with her hands then said: "Evil be gone." As he brushed his hand through her symbol. "Yami stole this seal from Yubaba's twin sister." Britt said showing it to Kamaji.

"Zeniba's Monogram seal. That's as powerful as it gets." Kamaji said Britt watched as the dragon turned into Atem. "Look." She said as she went over to him then she looked at Kamaji. "He's changed back. Help me. What do we do?" She asked as she got close.