The decision and a potion

"Alright, a deals a deal. Your parents are free and you can make your own decision." Yubaba said as she wasn't entirely happy about it.

Everyone looked at her except Yubaba wondering what she was going to do. Britt turned to Atem as she smiled "We did it." Britt said to him and he shook his head "You did it. You gave me my name back and you broke the curse. You even took off Zeniba's spell." Atem said to her "So name what you want Britt, you can do what you wish." Atem said to her.

Britt looked at Atem her eyes had her emotion in it, she was torn inside because her decision would affect her parents and if she'd ever see them again. "What I want.." Britt said as she started then looked at everyone before looking back at him. "I want to stay with you and help everyone here. I want the chance to go see Granny again and not have to worry."

Yubaba was shocked because a human wasn't supposed to be in the spirit world. Boh was happy that he was going to be keeping his new friend and everyone who worked for Zeniba was very happy that she was going to stay. Atem couldn't keep his happiness at bay as he picked her up and spun her around but Britt laughed a bit.

"Wait, my parents are free. So what will happen to them now?" Britt asked

Atem held her close as he looked at her "the moment you made your final decision their memories were a bit changed. They'll be thinking you'll be staying with a friend. You can go see them whenever you want."

Britt was glad that she could still go back if she wanted but she felt that it wouldn't always be an option someday. Atem took her hand in his as he spun her around while she was smiling.

"What are you doing?" Britt asked him with a bit of a laugh.

"Watching as you smile." Atem said

Everyone was still cheering and even Lin got down with everyone behind her as they came over to the two. Britt was something they'd never expected from a human, she was a hard worker and had gone through so much trouble since coming to the spirit world.

Among the group was Aogaeru who hopped over to them. "Miss Bri I-" he didn't get to finish as Atem cut him off. "Her name, her real name is Britt. She's from Egypt, where the Nile river is located." Atem said

Britt realized Atem could return to his home if he wished due to the Nile River still being around. Something told her he wasn't so much ready to leave the spirit world just yet.

"My apologies, Miss Britt. I wanted to say thank you for saving me from No-face." Aogaeru said

The other two who had been ate by no-face during his visit came over showing their respect. "We are very greatful that you saved us."

Atem held her close to an extent it seemed almost as if threatened a bit. "She's amazing." Atem said to them as he captured her lips in a kiss. Britt had a lot on her mind but it clouded when she felt him kiss her as she kissed him back. "Britt, maybe this is a bit soon but I want you to be my girlfriend while you're staying in the spirit world."

Britt nod in agreement as she smiled feeling a bit speechless as she didn't know what to say.

Atem smirked a bit then looked at the spirit men that were seeming to have their eyes on her. "You heard it, she's mine so no one try to come on to her."

Lin looked at the two and she shook her head "You are a typical man, claiming the girl knowing she's got feelings for you." Lin said but she could understand. She didn't know what it was like in the human world but she was sure it couldn't be any different.

"Madam, since Britt is staying in the spirit world. She could still help out in the bathhouse. What if the river spirit came back again?" Aogaeru said to Yubaba.