Travel back to the bathhouse/first kiss/final test

When Britt opened the door, she looked out and seen the tri color dragon that was her friend Yami standing proud. Britt's heart seemed to beat faster as she smiled before running over to him.

"Yami." Britt said to him as she hugged his dragon head. "you're alive. Thanks goodness." Britt said as she had her eyes closed.

For a moment after she backed away Atem turned back into human form. He hugged her close as Britt was shocked but she hugged him, a tear fell as she thought he'd been dead.

"You did it, you broke Zeniba's curse." He said to her.

Many thoughts were going through her head and her confused feelings were one of those things. She didn't understand why she felt this way, she'd never felt like this for anyone.

Zeniba came outside with the rat boh and the little version of Yubaba's bird. "That's love for you."

Britt stayed in Atem's arms but she looked back at Zeniba. "Granny look, he's ok." Britt said, Atem kept her close but saw how she smiled then he noticed her hair was up something she hadn't done when they'd first met again.

"Yami, I will forgive you for stealing my precious seal. But, in return you must take care of this girl." Zeniba said to him.

Atem looked over at Zeniba then looked down at Britt as she adjusted beside him. Something had changed it was clear to tell that much. Zeniba smiled at them as the little bird that was Yubaba's bird brought over rat Boh to Britt.

"It's time you all head back. Bri, do take care." Zeniba said

Britt left Atem's side as she went over to Zeniba and took her hands.

"I want you to know my real name. It's Brittney but I prefer Britt." Britt said to her

"Britt, what a wonderful name." Zeniba said to her "If you do stay, please come back to visit."

Britt smiled and nod as she went back over to Atem.

Atem heard Zeniba's words, he wanted to ask but it wasn't the right time to ask. He took dragon form as Britt carefully got on though she wanted to help Atem remember his name. She'd called him Yami since working for Yubaba. Rat boh stayed on her shoulder as Atem took flight.

Britt layed on Atem's dragon skin as she closed her eyes thinking of how she knew him. How he knew her, where they had met before. Again she recalled something when she was a child and her hometown. Egypt was where she'd come from, her parents were archeologists but they'd decided to take time away from all that and move out of Egypt now.

'what happened back then?' Britt thought

She recalled a few things, one was a memory of walking into a tomb but it was blurry. She didn't recall how she'd gotten in past the things thieves never could. She remembered a name in Egyptian text.

Her other memory was falling in the Nile water and something helping her. The two had to be linked somehow. Then her eyes opened as she realized she'd had that same memory back when she'd fell with him.

"Yami, I remembered something. I somehow went into this tomb and never understood how I got in so easily. I saw a name, but it was a pharaoh's name. Legend has it he ascended to something more...the protector of the Nile river. The name in the tomb was Atem." Britt said

Suddenly his dragon form seemed to break into pieces and they fell. Britt wasn't sure what to think but Atem took her hand.

"You did Bri! I remember. My name it was Atem, I was a pharaoh a long time ago but I became the protector of the Nile river." Atem said to her