In the spirit world

When it would be day light for the human world Atem and Britt were outside the portal waiting by the building. Britt's two sisters came and they just told my parents they were going to be coming with Britt for a few days. Britt held their hands as they walked through the portal where they noticed what looked like an amusement park.

"Where are we?" Bre asked
"it's a secret but come on." Britt said

Nana was kept with Atem when Atem and Britt started flying and transforming. Bre and Nana were shocked as they looked at each other wondering what happened to their sister. Britt knew as long as she got them away fro Yubaba's area there would be no problems. We had to go far for awhile and I could see my sisters were having a hard time figuring it out.

"Where are we?" Bre asked again

I waited till Bre got off my back and I transformed back. I knew there was so much but I led her and Nana into the house. The door came open and I was able to just relax.

"Granny, we're back." Britt said
"Welcome back Britt, and I see you're not alone." Zeniba said
"granny?" Bre and Nana asked

"Hello Bre and Nana, Britt has told me a lot about you." Zeniba said "I am Zeniba but you can call me Granny while you're here." Then she turned to Britt "the portal will be closing for a few days, you know that."
"Of Course I do but you control the area here and Yubaba controls the other area." Britt said

Zeniba nod making them things and some tea as she prepared the food. Britt was used to the food as she encourage her sisters to eat and they did. Britt couldn't just let her sisters be alone so she knew she would have to deal with it. Zeniba looked at Britt seeing she was handling things better.

"Well you seem stronger." Zeniba said
"Practice." Britt said

"I see." Zeniba said
"Excuse me but where are we?" Bre asked
"this is the spirit world, a place for spirits or in your sisters cause a spirit human hybrid." Zeniba said

My sisters only looked at me but I didn't deny any of it and Knew that there was not enough time to explain. I spent time with them before it was dark and I was heading out. Nana grabbed me and I looked at her.

"Where are you doing?" Nana asked
"I have a job in the area, I'll be back. Granny will take care of you both and protect you." Britt said

Atem went over picking me up "I'll keep you safe." Atem said
"I can fly." I reminded him
"Let's not tell everyone." Atem said

As they left Zeniba used the time to explain things to the girls that humans were not supposed to be in the spirit realm. How their sister gained her powers and how it was unexpected. Bre and Nana took the time to figure out what to do as they had several hours but they found out that those several hours passed quickly.

"So what about us?" Bre asked
"I can find something here." Zeniba said

There was a gust of wind as the door came open and Bre and Nana went to the door seeing Britt and Atem. Britt was kissing Atem as he landed with her in his arms. Bre never figured out that they were that serious that she worried Britt was going to stay here longer than anyone expected.

When they came in Britt saw her twin staring at them. Britt knew she hadn't had much alone time to talk so she walked over to her sister and led her where we could be alone.

"Are you ok?" Britt asked
"Are you going to marry him?" Bre asked
"Yes, no, maybe." Britt said unsure what to say
"Yes? No? Maybe?" Bre asked "you're undecided."
"He's protected me ever since I was here." Britt said
"then marry him before someone else does." Bre said

Britt merely blushed at her sisters words cause it wasn't what she expected to hear. Bre merely smiles and Britt just tried shrugging it off for now.