TWENTY THREE

—𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙔'𝙎 𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔!

❛❛ 𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙒 𝙊𝙁𝙁 𝙈𝙔 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙏

❛❛ 𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙒 𝙊𝙁𝙁 𝙈𝙔 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙏. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙒𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙏 "Super Star Lands Bowling Alley" a few minutes before everyone else. The benefits of teleportation. We found seats and patiently waited for everyone else. I slipped my hand into Five's, squeezing it lightly to reassure him. He squeezed back, giving me a small smile.

It took a few moments for everyone to show up, but eventually, the rest of my siblings were sat around the table. "Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare," said Luther.

"For what?" Diego asks.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya," Luther answered. Allison glared at him, smacking his shoulder with her notepad. After the incident with Vanya, she had been unable to speak due to damage to her vocal chords. Of course, that renders her powers useless, and that was just great.

"I-We may not have a choice Allison," Luther says, giving her a sympathetic stare. "Bullshit," Diego interjected. "There's always options."

"Really? Like what, Diego?" I asked.

"I don't know," Diego replied. "Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere," Luther said, standing up. "Or...here," Klaus suggests. I look up to see him holding a newspaper clipping, advertising Vanya's violin performance. "That's right, her concert is tonight. I remember hearing say something when we were at her house earlier," I said, snagging the paper from Klaus.

"Hello," a voice interrupted. We turned to see a woman in a uniform, probably in her mid-20s. "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're going to bowl, you gotta leave."

"Who's turn is it?" Diego asks.

"Oh for-" Luther stopped to pick up a bowling ball, throwing it absentmindedly towards one of the lanes behind him. "We're the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to Dad."

I groaned, letting my head hit the table. "God, would you please shut up about Dad? I don't think any of us care."

"Yeah, really Luther? To Dad? No, I've heard enough about-"

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together," Luther interrupted, cutting Diego off. "I'm with Luther on this one," Five stated.

"You're what?" Five ignored me, and continued to speak. "We can't give her a chance to fight back. There are a billion lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one."

"Hey, you know, guys, uh....maybe I could help," Klaus said.

"Now is not the time," Luther sighed.