Chapter 3 (authers note at the end)

They spent the rest of the time talking, laughing, and just getting to know each other. With 10 minutes left in the concert Rebecca was called on stage. They sung happy birthday to her and the songs she sung were " This One's For The Girls" be Martina Micbride and "Endlessly" by The Cab. After the show One Directions management asked Becca's parents and the boys if she could go one tour with them. They know that she was young an it would be hard on her, but they also knew that she was talented an everybody would love her. They knew that it would be a mistake to let her go, and if they did let her go somebody else would find her and take her. They all agreed even though her dad didn't want to let her go. This has been Becca's dream seance she was a little girl, and he knew that he couldn't make her miss it coming true. It was still hard for him to let his baby girl go out an do something like this, but he knew that she was a tough girl and could handle it no matter how hard it got. Rebecca's never been the type of girl to go the easy way, and he knew that she would be ok. After being on tour Liam and Becca became close. They started dating about a year after she first went on tour. Same thing with Kristanna and Niall even though they don't see each other as much.

Almost 2 passed and management kept Liam and Rebecca's relationship hidden, which only made Rebecca's cutting worse. They put Liam on fake dates, whenever he was gone Niall was always with Becca to comfort her. She often fell asleep in Niall's arms waiting on Liam to come home. Niall found out about her cutting, but he swore he wouldn't tell anybody. That's one reason he was always there, making sure she was ok. He would text her when they all went home to let her know that he was always there. She told him everything and he never told a soul.

Everything was perfect, she had her amazing boyfriend and 4 of her best friends with her while she lived her dream job for the past year and 11 months, but that's all about to change. "Rebecca I need to talk to you in my office." "Sure Uncle Si." Becca got off of Liam's lap causing him to whine. She kissed his lips then left. They walked into his office as he shut and locked the door she sat down not knowing she was locked in. "You have to brake up with Liam." Simon said sitting down. "What?" Becca asked shocked. He's always like their relationship ,so why would he ask her to do something like that? "You have a week to brake up with him and make him think that you never loved him. Make him think that it was all a game. It's either that or you'll be kicked out, and you won't be able to see him again." Simon said calmly. Becca look at him on the verge of crying, the thought of being with out Liam alone could kill her. He was her everything, what was she supposed to do without him. "Why?" was all she could manage to say. "The age difference. It's bad for business." "I'm 18, he's 21 that's only 3 years difference." "Just do it." "I don't know if I can." "You can and you will." Becca was starting to be afraid when he sat up a camera. After it was placed how he wanted it he picked her up and pinned her between him and the wall. She tried to get away but he wouldn't let her as he started kissing her she knew there was no way out. She couldn't fight him off of her. He was to strong for her, but she could still try. The fact that nobody could here her through the soundproof walls didn't help either.

*important authors note*
He guys sorry it took so long to update. I've been going through a lot lately and the worst part is that it's not over. I'm gonna spare you the details so I don't bore you. Anyways the next chapter will be a smut\ rape scene. No i don't think that Simon would ever rape anybody , it's only to creat a little drama for the story. It may take me a while to update. Like I said I still have a lot going on in my life right now. Well I think I'm done. Random question. Please answer I promise I will not judge you, I can't judge you. But do any of you self-harm? If yes what do you do, and how long have you been self- harming? If you want me to answer this question I will, but first answer it your self, and then ask me to answer. If you do I will answer next time I update and if y'all have any other questions you want me to answer just ask me and I will answer I promise. Well that's all, I hope y'all enjoy. Leave a comment to answers the question and tell me what you think so far. Love y'all bye.