Chaptor 4. *worning: this is the rape seen *

He pushed her against the wall, and kissed her forcefully. She tried to get away, but he was to strong. He pulled away only far enough to put duck tape over her mouth. he then pulled her shirt and bra off quickly, and tied up her hands. He took off his own shirt before he pushed her on her knees in front of him. He finished taking off his pants and boxers before taking the duck tape off her mouth. Simon forced his dick into Becca's mouth. He moned at the feeling of her worm mouth around his hardened dick, while she still had tears rolling down her face. She refused to do anything he asked of her even if every time he smacked her. He fucked her mouth until he felt that familiar knot in his stomach. He pulled out of her mouth. "Please stop,"Becca cried. Begging an pleading with everything she had left. " I don't think so. This is way to much fun. I've wanted to get my hands on that body for to long, and now that I have the chance, I'm not stoping until I destroy it." Simon said with an evil smirk and laugh. He quickly kissed her to shut her up, while taking her shorts and panties off. Before she could even think about what was about to happen, he slammed into her as fast and hard as he could. His thrust were hard and fast, causing her to cry out in pain. This was only her second time. Liam, was of course her first, and it was better than she could have ever thought. He was so sweet and gentile, loving and passionate. The compleat opposite of right now. Simon could feel he was about to cum, so he thrusted harder,faster, and deeper three more times before spilling his lode into her. He left her crying on the floor before cutting off the camera, untieing her, and getting dressed. "leave him unless you want that to happen again." He told her then left. After she calmed down she got dressed and kept her head down so nobody could her. She had decided not to tell anybody cause she loved Liam and didn't want him to hate her. She felt as if she cheated on him even if she couldn't help it cause she was tied down. She pulled her self together before stepping out and walking down the hall to see the boys talking on the couch. When she saw Liam he could feel the tears burning in her eyes. She told them that she need a shower so she didn't have to face them, or tell them. Then again after what just happened, she knew that she did need a shower to get it all off.